What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
No idea how anyone can actually watch him. I really wish Youtube had an ignore feature. Just him coming up in my recommendations is too much.
For me whenever they recommend channels I don't like, I just click the X on the list or select "I'm not interested" and keep it moving. No problems unless I go to the person's page again

Hibbett cancels boys round 1, don't forget to use your 25% off for them bastards cancelling originally. $161 to California for me. I'll ***** about the tax when they send them the damn shoes, if they even go out. First I'll see if they even have a store in CA before I raise a stink.

$161 :smokin I should've just ordered from them too :lol:

Wish I could've copped that price instead of $212 but then again there's people who paid $240+ so I can't complain lol

Looks like my 2 from SNKRS and my daughter's shoes will be here tomorrow. I love living in TN, they always ship them from Memphis and I get them Tuesday almost every time.

damn it! trying to double up on the hibbits link and when i go to pay with PayPal I put in my password and keeps saying I've been inactive so its gonna log me out to protect my info and sends me back to merchant. any ideas?
Open new page just log in then do the checkout

Tried to use coupon from hibbets making them $150 got a error during checkout now out of stock on my sz and coupon doesnt work damn

29A6D2FE-0E39-40F6-80C9-0C55FD4B4061.jpeg

:pimp:

God I hope they don’t arrive til next week since ima be out of town for a week.

Back
Top Bottom