What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Anybody know where to copp for retail still?
Much appreciated in advance.

Looking for size 12, & a 9 for the fam.

B71CCB45-1087-4721-84BB-79B84322A302.jpeg

I cant handle the precreases on this pair. Cant return because i bought from City Gear. I tried to let it go but i cant.
They gonna crease when you wear them G

I got a question. Whenever you wear a short or some jean do you worry about your clothes getting wrinkled?

To be fair, wrinkles can be taken out of clothes and look like new before each wear. When shoes crease, they crease permanently but to be worried about that is really silly. I wonder if these people look down and watch their feet as they're walking.

Me personally id rather not pay $200+ and have them looking like i dunked from the free throw line already straight out the box but thats just my pref

Just an FYI to be careful where you purchase because people realllly think they can tell the differences between UA and Authentic..."I got them in, matched them up with my NDC pair, and they're gucci" type talk...

UA companies have high distributions, Great/Personal Quality Control, and feed plenty of these new "boutiques". The QC is putting them ABOVE your best pair. They often reach out directly to consumers for feedback on how to improve their next batches! Nike doesn't even do that!

What language is that guy speaking?

Just checked over my second pair from Eastbay...another winner with the exception of the EP being a little higher on the left heel. But nothing like @sboux23 's pair :wow:

hope hulk got a fresh pair of these i saw him other day still rocking his crimson 3s lmao that man loves that pair

Back
Top Bottom