What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Prices will only go UP over time as resellers looking for a quick flip dump their stock and inventory in general dries up. Current stockX prices ARE retail after seller fees. Unless someone got them on discount, they're basically breaking even at current prices.
So I should cop now at $260?

Welp hibbets pair came in! Very satisfied with SNKRS pair and Hibbets. The only shoe I double up on are OG 3s :lol: I had to my last pair with Nike Air on the back was starting crumble and sole separation. Wonder if I should just toss those in the garbage or try to sell on eBay

First pair of aj3! Need help!! Which one should i keep/ mix and match?

Idk much bout the elephant prints! But please let me know or circle which one i shall keep! Thank you!’

Mike-Woodson-Coach-FacePalm.gif

Unds’d my bc3 yesterday. Am I the only one with some heel/achilles area rubbing and pain wearing them? Walked maybe 400m and felt very uncomfortable. Hope it gets better as they break in...

20180227_112814.jpg
20180227_112829.jpg
20180227_112847.jpg

Cdp= stiffer p-leather
Cdp= lines on ep are much darker
Cdp= leather on toe box about .25" higher
Cdp= back back ep is rounded
Cdp= vivid shade of red
Cdp=Jman on back and insole ,jordan wrote on bottoms
2018=back ep comes to a point
2018= duller reds
2018= Nike Air on back, nike wrote on bottom , and on insole.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side note::
Ftl Cdps have y3 on tag
my fnl '18 pair has Ln4.
Oqium '18 pair has Ln3.
I like how right before you was a guy who's only pair was canceled :lol:

Eventually but no time soon.

That said, I’m still hoping to catch another pair for the low.

This. I don't even mind with paying a few over retail for the double up. This is one of the most popular Jordans of all time, they will go for over 400 in a few years.

Last edited:
Yo fellas if u need a pair hit up your mall

I just left champs and they stock located my size 13, it's coming from Michigan, 214 out the door

Other than that the mall was dry

Not trying to be negative at all but when I use to work at Champs, a lot of times we could order a shoe even tho it was really unavailable. A lot of people would receive calls that their order was unable to be fulfilled.

Not trying to be negative at all but when I use to work at Champs, a lot of times we could order a shoe even tho it was really unavailable. A lot of people would receive calls that their order was unable to be fulfilled.

I got the call saying it’s being fulfilled

But yeah I know what u mean. I’ve come to expect only shadiness from footlocker family stores. Even the manager that helped me today said he thinks theres bc3s sitting in the back that employees are holding for payday. I hate HOH though. I can be the only sz 13 for a raffle and won’t get the call

Cause employees at the store hitting no stock holding shoes hostage

Yeah that’s lame af. Broke Boiz employees who can’t afford the shoe should have to release them so someone who’s still looking and wants em should be able to swoop them up

I always wondered where people work that they wear their sneakers to work. I don't baby my shoes but I wouldn't wear them if I worked at Target or something like that. Only in an cushy office setting could I see myself wearing them and even then I would probably throw some NBs or something else on.

I'm an IT Manager and I wear mine. I'm known as the guy with 100 pairs of sneakers lol.

Back
Top Bottom