• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
air-jordan-3-retro-seoul-korea-olympics.jpg

need these!

is there a thread for these on NT?
Looks like it’s releasing in S. Korea on 3/10. On Nike Korea site.

I rock all my 3s with the laces tucked behind the tongue. Imo nothing beats seeing the whole jumpman
How do you deal with the excess lacing? Tie a knot and just have them behind the tongue? I went ahead and replaced the stock laces with the same black laces but shorter length so I won't have to deal with long loops/knot

Would Stock X reject a small 3 inch tear and crunched up lid but the rest of the box is in good shape as a flaw like goat ? Want to move an extra pair to get some extra money to buy the Kobe Undefeated .

Just received my pair from stock x. Tongue is uneven on one of the shoes. I guess a quality issue from Jordan brand. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• 20180228_223712.jpg
    20180228_223712.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 20180228_223725.jpg
    20180228_223725.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 84
Just received my pair from stock x. Tongue is uneven on one of the shoes. I guess a quality issue from Jordan brand. Let me know what you guys think.

Personally that would bother me, but if it makes you feel any better it seems like 75% of these BC3s have some type of flaw on them.

both tongues of my pair are more or less uneven, but because it's hard to find a flawless pair of these and general shape, ep height etc. were more important to me I kept them

AYY us filipinos ain’t claiming the racist dude. Tombout Fousey beat him up

That's nothing. I've seen way worse. You are lucky your leather looks really nice and plush. Some are smooth and less tumbled than that. You got a great pair.

you guys rock your BC3 with laces tied in front of the shoes or tucked underneath? I've always rocked shoes with the laces tied in front but the shoes look so good with nothing covering the jump man logo (deadstock lacing)

I tie it in front using the second last hole so that jumpman shows

QC issues seemed to be well overlooked on this release :lol:, people are a lot more lenient with more coveted shoes, TB3 thread/release was a crap show.

OAN, I don’t think I’ve ever examined my shoes as much as some of you guys (no shade). I never bothered to pull out measuring tape and etc, but it’s interesting to see the flaws I never would’ve noticed otherwise

anyone have uneven elephant print thickness on the front of the shoe??

Yup one pair of mine a huge wave on the inside of the left shoe closer to the end of the EP near the eyelets....another pair was super wavy in the fronts and came up high on one side again...sold em both.

Back
Top Bottom