What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Trust me I don’t want it back either but I don’t see JB completely getting rid of the idea
No I agree that they will. Jordan’s for the most part are not “hot” (which I actually LOVE) and they’re in process of trying to make that happen again.

No I agree that they will. Jordan’s for the most part are not “hot” (which I actually LOVE) and they’re in process of trying to make that happen again.
I just hope it’s not another almost 20yrs of not seeing NA again on any of 3-6 retros

I just hope it’s not another almost 20yrs of not seeing NA again on any of 3-6 retros
I think it’ll be sooner than that becuase at this point JB knows what sells and what sits. The whole “remastered” thing didn’t work out so I’m thinking the whole “og” thing will be their limited line

F it, pulled the trigger on the AJ3 vault pants and sweater off Jimmy Jazz. Sized up on the pants, hopefully they fit right.

In a sense where that dissipated quick. The luxury line also didn’t last long. Those 2’s and 5’s are in outlets as we speak
I think you are confused. Nike was overflooding the market and losing sales to adidas. Nothing to do with remastered failing.
The Nike Air stuff was suffering the same fate (and its technically part of the remastered stuff). Maroon 6, black metallic 5, and true blues didn’t sell out instantly. You can even add the aqua 8s since they put the Nike air on the insole.

I think you are confused. Nike was overflooding the market and losing sales to adidas. Nothing to do with remastered failing.
The Nike Air stuff was suffering the same fate (and its technically part of the remastered stuff). Maroon 6, black metallic 5, and true blues didn’t sell out instantly. You can even add the aqua 8s since they put the Nike air on the insole.
So yeah..... I was right lol thanks. Again, I’m thinking JB pulls out the “og” stuff and limit that to start buzz to build back up. WHY buzz was lost was irrelevant to my statement seeing as I never addressed why.

So yeah..... I was right lol thanks. Again, I’m thinking JB pulls out the “og” stuff and limit that to start buzz to build back up. WHY buzz was lost was irrelevant to my statement seeing as I never addressed why.
You made it seem like the Nike Air was a separate initiative than the remastered. And you were wrong in both fronts.
It’s the overproducing which makes you think it was a fail. Nothing to do with Nike Air or remastered.

poor sales means remastered was a fail? :lol:

they've done a good job for the most part

hype is starting to come back to the brand, Adidas was hot with all these innovative and new shoes but even they're starting to overproduce and everything is starting to sit. remember when all NMD and especially ultra boosts would sell out instantly? how about now...

yeezys are getting overproduced and redundant. the tide is turning back to nike/Jordan. Jordan is reducing the amount they produce and you're gonna be seeing more and more sell outs

You made it seem like the Nike Air was a separate initiative than the remastered. And you were wrong in both fronts.
It’s the overproducing which makes you think it was a fail. Nothing to do with Nike Air or remastered.
I didn’t make it seem like anything. I said the sales dip with JB will make them go other routes to get the hype back. Remasters and luxury line shoes didn’t do it.

Fam.
AAB2A91D-AA29-4817-AD88-BEBD7DE98B61.jpeg
C79AC8F1-D8EE-4701-A733-F6C688703CFA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom