What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Anyone else pairs getting glitter!? I bought two pairs of these an they both have glitter #glittergate. ( any solution on how to clean them) I seen someone post in the jordan 1 forum they use leather wipes??
20220826_144039.jpg

I wore my 3s a couple of days ago.. not a speck of glitter.. Thankfully cuz thats a wild amount too. I have shadow 1s as well and no glitter on em either. Only issue I've been having lately is sole separation on older pairs haha.

3BB93B48-F4D6-46D5-A776-7197256A9104.jpeg

Very solid release, took these to canada yrs ago cleaned the ish outta of em after this pic joints still look great and get regular wears
Who you tryna stunt on out there in the mountains n sh*t

I mean you might buy yourself a couple seconds of distraction when the grizzly bear goes “Damn nice kicks son I see you” but he’s still gonna try to eat you in the end so imo it’s not worth the flex, it’s a rough area

Who you tryna stunt on out there in the mountains n sh*t

I mean you might buy yourself a couple seconds of distraction when the grizzly bear goes “Damn nice kicks son I see you” but he’s still gonna try to eat you in the end so imo it’s not worth the flex, it’s a rough area

That's why you bring the 10mm. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom