• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Want them to reimagine BC3 with cracked heel tab to piss us all off

Got these on release day in 2018. Was thrilled to get them after selling my cracking 2001s but now after seeing the shape, print and short tongue, I'm thinking I don't want them now.

Except for trying them on in house, they're still DS. Been wearing the Zoom Vapor AJ3 BCs instead.

Got these on release day in 2018. Was thrilled to get them after selling my cracking 2001s but now after seeing the shape, print and short tongue, I'm thinking I don't want them now.

Except for trying them on in house, they're still DS. Been wearing the Zoom Vapor AJ3 BCs instead.
theyre not DS. You tried them on pal

These have problems with EP, shape, etc., BUT I wear mine and find them relatively comfortable. I can wear them all day. Now they're my beaters (even though they look 90% DS). So I can wear Jordans and not worry about them. These and my Black Oreo 4s (which aren't nearly as comfortable as these) are great go-to Jordans for unpredictable days when I don't need the comfort of React ACGs or the like. I've never selling these; they will be beaten until donated or discarded.

Yeah, I don't mind the last release..
I can never do a 3 built like that

IMG_1061.jpeg

theyre not DS. You tried them on pal
Tell that to all the ebayers selling worn sneakers as "new".

But also, if you were to try on a pair at Footlocker, they would not mark it down as "pre-owned".

If I was to sell them I would very much disclose they were tried on at home, on carpet but I'll stop uising the term "DS".

But also, if you were to try on a pair at Footlocker, they would not mark it down as "pre-owned".

If I was to sell them I would very much disclose they were tried on at home, on carpet but I'll stop uising the term "DS".

The shoe's "DS". A tried on shoe isn't preowned or worn so the shoe's "DS".

I would just say tried on or new never tried on

Say what you guys want but the new remastered 3s starting with the 2020s Unite … they are not as “comfortable” as previous releases… the new remastered pairs might look better in terms of shape and all that but man they do not feel good on MY feet!
Makes sense. The newer ones actually feel way more comfortable to me but we all have different feet so any time they change up the fit it won’t be the same for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom