Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Dat shape
giphy.gif

I initally hated these but that shape makes these look too fire. They look like they could have been a OG MJ PE now

Wait a minute... the only noticable difference between the Nike AIR and Nike CHI is the heel tab and the insole? I thought there would be more discrepancies between the two.

I sure hope white cements drop soon. I want to like these but as much as I love the shape I just can’t get over that red. Bitter sweet release.

too lazy to paint them? They threw the lob for you. It’s right there at the front of the rim. I’m not cray about the red either. I will it admit it did grow on me. But these are perfect black cements if youreally want em. I’m posting my results immediately maybe it will sway you lol

too lazy to paint them? They threw the lob for you. It’s right there at the front of the rim. I’m not cray about the red either. I will it admit it did grow on me. But these are perfect black cements if youreally want em. I’m posting my results immediately maybe it will sway you lol

I personally don’t do customizations so I’ll wait to see how yours come out lol. If they look nice I may copp and send my pair to you but Idk what your gonna do about the lower black eyelets that are supposed to be red. You gonna paint those too?

The red dots though, you ready for that?

How many people are gonna try and do the tab swap on these after grabbing GRs. It’s gonna be wild.

Im on these just based on the shape, EP, toe.

Back
Top Bottom