Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Resellers right now
24F522F8-7B90-4A4E-B7C3-CF0236E1C977.gif

BAN’s
Love to see it

I think a big part of the issue is that some people will settle for “close enough” if that’s what Nike/JB are giving us while others are so passionate about retros being made well that it will anger them and NT inevitably becomes a place of venting these frustrations. I don’t think either of these groups of people are wrong per se but I definitely understand the frustration as it might seem the latter group of people unintentionally take away from the former group’s enjoyment of these respective releases.

It’s especially frustrating because Nike/JB are so inconsistent that we’ve had huge, amazing (in terms of quality, craftsmanship, etc.) releases like 2016 Space Jam 11s, etc. yet other times they give us subpar retros (even with MUCH smaller releases) for whatever reason. That said, I think all we can do is manage expectations with them.
I know but jb should know better. We all praise them for pioneering the sneaker industry that we hold them to that standard. Not complaining I get my quality fix from diadora and haven’t had an issue once with their products, but jb has so much heritage for them to be slumping out on simple things like leather and being true to the brand. Don’t even get me started on the lackluster yearly jordan models until the recent 34s that we got. IT doesn’t align with the brands motive. It took 35 years roughly to get a retro true to the og. Like c’mon, and we’re praising them for that. Just thankful the 7 is a favorite personally and for them collating with patta. But leather, a soft polyurethane midsole, a good paint job, good padding, an actual air bubble that isn’t a gimmick. These are things that collectors and sneaker heads care about. Have a go at me and tony and other people that complain all the time, but I’ve got ogs, had the midsoles replaced, tabs replaced.Those sneakers are timeless.

I think it’s definitely going to be very limited Friday. Just placed a StockX bid, praying for a nervous seller, but prices are going back up after Friday.

My “discounted” pair came in and glad i looked at them.
541677B8-245C-4E98-B1D5-496318641312.jpeg

6F2DB690-2618-47C1-8137-3D2F6BE858BB.jpeg

The elephant print looks like it’s doing the wave compared to the other one. :lol: so it’s going back tomorrow.

Keeping the better of the 2 for now, if the Chi pair hits desktop them i’m exchanging the Nike Air pair for those tbh

Y’all are debating pure BS. I would be happy if they were re-releasing the 85s or the New Beginnings pack as they would put a serious hurting on the resell market and make the shoes affordable. But the CHI vs AIR debate is pathetic as the CHI shoe was affordable for the average person.

Copped the Chi pair on like Monday..Guess I should've waited but they only dropped about 15 bucks since I copped. Looks like they're still releasing on the 22nd too smh I should've been just a few days more patient lol. My seller is probably hauling *** to get my pair shipped now.

I feel like I would've struck out anyway but hard to say with how these 'sat' to some degree in Chi over ASW.

Copped the Chi pair on like Monday..Guess I should've waited but they only dropped about 15 bucks since I copped. Looks like they're still releasing on the 22nd too smh I should've been just a few days more patient lol. My seller is probably hauling *** to get my pair shipped now.

I feel like I would've struck out anyway but hard to say with how these 'sat' to some degree in Chi over ASW.
i was lookin for your 11 here in chi and came up empty, but luckily resell wasnt way over retail....so everyone that actually wanted them was given a legit shot at getting their hands on em.

I don’t understand this release at all. Such a subtle difference to have a separate version with chi. Especially since they’re gonna drop on SNKRS. It almost made sense as a limited regional thing.

Even if I miss I’ll take my chances before paying resell all I cared about was getting the Nike air got those during the shock drop these would just be a cherry on top for me

My “discounted” pair came in and glad i looked at them.
541677B8-245C-4E98-B1D5-496318641312.jpeg

6F2DB690-2618-47C1-8137-3D2F6BE858BB.jpeg

The elephant print looks like it’s doing the wave compared to the other one. :lol: so it’s going back tomorrow.

Keeping the better of the 2 for now, if the Chi pair hits desktop them i’m exchanging the Nike Air pair for those tbh
TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! His point exactly. Terrible.

down the line I don't think the CHI version is even gonna be worth much more. they're so similar

lol at the sales on the Chi's today. Was 5-7 per hour early in the day. 11 pairs sold at 4:25. 12 at 4:26. 18 at 4:27. 1- at 4:28. You can feel the panic in each sale. I'm laughing my *** off at that.

161 pairs have sold in the 1.5 hours since they popped up on SNKRS lol.

which is funny cuz next year prices on em will be 400+ cuz of that back tab

(not a reseller)

My pair from fl.com came in yesterday. My email originally said they’ll arrive this Friday. Never seen a change up in delivery like that before. Got them ordered to my job & left em on my cubicle like a dunce lol smh. Made sure I brought them home today. These are :nthat:. To think I didn't start liking these until a few weeks ago. Glad I came around.

2B4EC63A-6C18-4C96-A32B-08A623A2ABFC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom