Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

B68E4F97-1BA2-4D83-A69D-70021116D069.png

4 minutes late and still copped. Must not be limited

Just finished one shoe, about to work on the other. The shape blows away the BC3s. When these are finished I’ll sell my DS BC3s, and will hopefully pick up a second pair of these red cements on discount and turn another pair into BC.

Attachments

• 050F815E-37DD-4B1E-BEBF-642C307D90F8.jpeg
    050F815E-37DD-4B1E-BEBF-642C307D90F8.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
Just finished one shoe, about to work on the other. The shape blows away the BC3s. When these are finished I’ll sell my DS BC3s, and will hopefully pick up a second pair of these red cements and turn another pair into BC.
Any tutorials that you followed in doing it?

Nike didn’t want my money.. got oos on 10.5. Tried carting 10 & 11 as they popped back up, it would load then say oos. Weird thing is, last 2 purchases I got was w my moms card.. tried cuz none of my payment methods ever seem to go through. Makes no sense..

Nike didn’t want my money.. got oos on 10.5. Tried carting 10 & 11 as they popped back up, it would load then say oos. Weird thing is, last 2 purchases I got was w my moms card.. tried cuz none of my payment methods ever seem to go through. Makes no sense..

lol this happens all the time w/ limited release...

will give u options for other sizes but u can never check out w/ them

Yep
Once it goes from pending then switches back to the buy button it’s a wrap
It’s like snkrs is trolling you or something
And we all fall for it
At least I do
My size still shows available and I get right back in line like an idiot lol

Just finished one shoe, about to work on the other. The shape blows away the BC3s. When these are finished I’ll sell my DS BC3s, and will hopefully pick up a second pair of these red cements on discount and turn another pair into BC.

Looks great so far. I gotta find someone local to do this for me.

Yep
And we all fall for it
At least I do

Nah. I have been successful with most my limited kicks when this happens. I get excited to get kicked back out of line now. But, when it happens about 4-5x, it's a wrap. Too much time went by and I know they are sold out. The biggest hope then is snkrs crashed and all sizes are back up in like 30 min

Last edited:
Yep
And we all fall for it
At least I do
I do this all the time... :smh:

I haven’t started on my eyelets yet. Any tips? Yours are looking clean!

Back
Top Bottom