Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Yeah, I’m getting nervous about these. It feels like the hype from like the end of 2011 - 2014~ around Jordan’s when EVERYTHING would sell out. I know that’s what Nike / JB want but I was happy with casually copping J’s again

They seemed to be having problems with the few app reservations they’ve already ran. Prob end up having to drop these fcfs.. once again, great time to roll out this new bs. Outside of Chi, these pretty much all that’s releasing elsewhere. I’m not about that camp life anymore, I guess I’ll be trying online. :smh: F footsites & wack flx.

Yeah, I’m getting nervous about these. It feels like the hype from like the end of 2011 - 2014~ around Jordan’s when EVERYTHING would sell out. I know that’s what Nike / JB want but I was happy with casually copping J’s again
Nah, you should be good. I don't know where your at but when you factor that every footstore here is getting these plus resale is practically retail on stockx then you can pretty much guarantee there's alot of pairs to go around. Aslong as you have some hs's I feel like alotta ppl gonna eat. And if you catch L's on footapps, pretty sure Snkrs will have a bunch. And if you catch an L there, stockx should only be a couple bucks over retail that weekend. So either way, if you really want em, you should be able to get em.

got a couple of these on the way 2moro cant wait to start trashing these, wish they had the chi pair in toddler szs

Walked in Niketown Downtown Chicago, they the chi 3s 12s and 13s no 12.5s. Kinda pissed but it is wat it is. Sucks having a awkward foot size.

Dicks was chill

about 10 or so heads

they let a couple people double up in front of me so I couldn’t

grabbed me a 12 and dipped

Yeah no chance of copping for retail so I got mine off of Goat...All day yesterday prices for my size were between $303-320

1581437730165.jpeg

was just about to pull the trigger on StockX for the CHI pair and just saw they charge IL sales tax now :smh:
...just gonna wait for the GR this weekend. good luck to my fellow Chicagoans willing to pay the extra premium

Last edited:
So the GR pair this weekend is FCFS everywhere right? Cause I don’t see any stores listed in the app for reservation. This is so annoying.

How many people are getting extra to make into a true Black Cement III, whihc is how it should have released. Nike just keeps doing us wrong. Showing they can make the show very close to OG but using Non-OG colorways to do it.

Back
Top Bottom