Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Man. What colors did you use. I’ll be home for a few weeks. I JUST NEED TO STOP PUTTING IT OFF AND DO IT!!!

Man. What colors did you use. I’ll be home for a few weeks. I JUST NEED TO STOP PUTTING IT OFF AND DO IT!!!

1. Nail polish remover
2. Black acrylic leather paint (angelus) 4-5 coats
3. Matte acrylic finisher (angelus) 4-5 coats
4. Krlylon matte finisher 3 coats

If I can do it anyone can. LOL

I have a few touch ups to finish but....check em out boys.

20200525_183931.jpg
Nvm, saw the post right above mine regarding the eyelets. Dang, I may have to scoop a pair to do this. Did you just paint over the red?

Nvm, saw the post right above mine regarding the eyelets. Dang, I may have to scoop a pair to do this. Did you just paint over the red?
Used angelus fire red for the eyelets and painted the eyelets after leather prep ( deglazer) but before black paint. Like another NTer had suggested I also applied a top coat clear (nail polish worked for me ) on top of the fire red paint.
Before you paint over the red leather you have to " prep" it by using a deglazer or some type of solution.

20200524_171527.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job on the eyelets mine was pretty sloppy prob touch it up later since it’s not noticeable on feet

I really wish they would stop altering a fire shoe just for the sake of being copycats lol
People changed them cause they want the new shape, ep height, and tongue compared to the last bc3. Most ppl doubled up so they have one to spare anyways. Also once these went for dirt cheap more ppl copped to convert them. And it's something to do these days.

People changed them cause they want the new shape, ep height, and tongue compared to the last bc3. Most ppl doubled up so they have one to spare anyways. Also once these went for dirt cheap more ppl copped to convert them. And it's something to do these days.

nothing you said makes me not wish people would stop doing it. salute though.

Y’all need to stop with that black cement hype these joints are fire and that’s coming from a hardcore JORDAN 3 fan... please stop, get some help.

no one will notice the height or shape of your altered black cements they came out enough times that y’all should own a retro by now, and most of y’all paint jobs janky as hell.

Y’all need to stop with that black cement hype these joints are fire and that’s coming from a hardcore JORDAN 3 fan... please stop, get some help.

no one will notice the height or shape of your altered black cements they came out enough times that y’all should own a retro by now, and most of y’all paint jobs janky as hell.

The issue is that the BC3s from 2018 are pretty trash in quality and craftsmanship compared to these. I own multiple pairs of both releases and it blows my mind how bad these Unites make the BC3s look in that regard. I’m honestly thinking of moving both of my BC3s and just paying for a professional custom job on one of my pairs of these.

The issue is that the BC3s from 2018 are pretty trash in quality and craftsmanship compared to these. I own multiple pairs of both releases and it blows my mind how bad these Unites make the BC3s look in that regard. I’m honestly thinking of moving both of my BC3s and just paying for a professional custom job on one of my pairs of these.

Got 3 pairs just for that reason and off loaded my BC3s. Nike did a horrendous job on the BC3s

Damnnnnnnnnnn lol

Back
Top Bottom