Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal-Cement Grey (EU -Summer 2020, US - October $190)

Did anyone win the Shoe Palace raffle? I got squat. Only one store around me got these. Usually all five will.

I forgot I placed a bid on these in stock x for my sz 14. I won the bid for $250. This is first time in my LIFE i ever paid resell . Its not a happy feeling but the 3’s are my favorite and royal blue is my favorite color. 9/10 i was not going to hit on SNKRS tomorrow. But i will still try because I dont trust stock x.

I forgot I placed a bid on these in stock x for my sz 14. I won the bid for $250. This is first time in my LIFE i ever paid resell . Its not a happy feeling but the 3’s are my favorite and royal blue is my favorite color. 9/10 i was not going to hit on SNKRS tomorrow. But i will still try because I dont trust stock x.

Thou art wise!
I'm a sz 14 as well, haven't ht my size on SNKRS since the Flints and that was because the app crashed and I happened to be near a PC.

Definitely a good pair at the price shoe is way more limited then expected

I thought these were gonna sit like the red unite (Nike air) pair but they probably won’t. I forgot those were an all-star release shoe and pre-pandemic.

I’m on the fence with these, really clean tho from all the pics I have seen.

Screenshot_20201010-080814_Message+.jpg

Thanks for protecting me capital 1...

Did they drop on SP? Wanted to check out the new website and if they are still charging $26.95 shipping but they loaded as Sold Out for me.

Tried on my wife’s phone and got them on her acct.. I didn’t get thru on mine. Just wanted 1 pair so I’m good

I haven’t hit on my snkrs account in months

8F8E80EB-882F-484E-8970-A87801FF99B0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom