Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

wore my white cements twice, once for about 5 hours and once for another 4 to 5 hours to the zoo and everything and no cracking or signs of cracking, i think these people are doing crazy crap in their shoes to get them to crack it cant be normal wear

wore my white cements twice, once for about 5 hours and once for another 4 to 5 hours to the zoo and everything and no cracking or signs of cracking, i think these people are doing crazy crap in their shoes to get them to crack it cant be normal wear

x2 easy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

hoping quality is better than 09' mine were one and done ,
after one very light 2hr wear, they self distruct

3wears in

Lmao ive ran full speed in my 2011 cements in the rain and they still look VNDS (dont ask)JB has stepped it up

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

hoping quality is better than 09' mine were one and done ,
after one very light 2hr wear, they self distruct

3wears in

Lmao ive ran full speed in my 2011 cements in the rain and they still look VNDS (dont ask)JB has stepped it up

My cements have held up perfect, alot of people who get heavy cracking, are the same people who crease the midsoles on VIIs, VIIIs, XIs etc.

My cements have held up perfect, alot of people who get heavy cracking, are the same people who crease the midsoles on VIIs, VIIIs, XIs etc.

How the hell do you crack your shoes like that? lol I've worn my '09 true blues time and time again and there is only minimal cracking in the midsole. No offense but you must be a heavy @#! dude to crack 'em like that.

How the hell do you crack your shoes like that? lol I've worn my '09 true blues time and time again and there is only minimal cracking in the midsole. No offense but you must be a heavy @#! dude to crack 'em like that.

How do you guys manage to crack your midsoles like that?

I have 01 Cements, 09 White/Caro (womens) which have both been worn quite a bit and never had any cracking.

For those wondering, i've had my '11 TBs for about 2 weeks now, worn about 3 times, and no signs of paint cracking or anythgn.

How do you guys manage to crack your midsoles like that?

I have 01 Cements, 09 White/Caro (womens) which have both been worn quite a bit and never had any cracking.

For those wondering, i've had my '11 TBs for about 2 weeks now, worn about 3 times, and no signs of paint cracking or anythgn.

if the quality is the same as the cement greys then ill be rockin them like no tomorrow... 2 pairs

if the quality is the same as the cement greys then ill be rockin them like no tomorrow... 2 pairs

Back
Top Bottom