Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by NightShift54

If the construction on the true blues are the same as the white cements I copped this year then I'll be content. My white cements have so far held up nice through 10 wears. My spot just got them and reserving 3x for me for retail price with no markup.
So roughtly 160+ for some #$!% thats noticeable on a white shoe, is that all it takes for these kicks to rupture??? I'm no head but I've had my share of J's and personally when I buy kicks I wear them..casually.
I've had my retro wht/blue Bo's since their RD and the paint on the blue part chipped within a few months of just looking at the basterds..

So to my extended cement fam. Should I be expecting the same with just casual grocery store, parking lot pimpin wear?
If so...   EFUUUUUU..

If the construction on the true blues are the same as the white cements I copped this year then I'll be content. My white cements have so far held up nice through 10 wears. My spot just got them and reserving 3x for me for retail price with no markup.
So roughtly 160+ for some #$!% thats noticeable on a white shoe, is that all it takes for these kicks to rupture??? I'm no head but I've had my share of J's and personally when I buy kicks I wear them..casually.
I've had my retro wht/blue Bo's since their RD and the paint on the blue part chipped within a few months of just looking at the basterds..

So to my extended cement fam. Should I be expecting the same with just casual grocery store, parking lot pimpin wear?
If so...   EFUUUUUU..

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

If so...   EFUUUUUU..
Hopefully the cheap paint survives with a few wears...... SMH.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

If so...   EFUUUUUU..
Hopefully the cheap paint survives with a few wears...... SMH.
ohwell.gif

I'm not too big on gimmicky shirts, but this one is pretty ill. I'll probably have to drop a size down to get that fitted look as JB clothing runs a bit big. They also have the "safe" shirt with the Bordeauxs and Wolf Greys...
414156_010_A.jpg

I'm not too big on gimmicky shirts, but this one is pretty ill. I'll probably have to drop a size down to get that fitted look as JB clothing runs a bit big. They also have the "safe" shirt with the Bordeauxs and Wolf Greys...
414156_010_A.jpg

You will not be able to make a lot off a resale of this shoe imo. Unless you get discount/bulk deal. The white cements can be found under retail on fourms(from what I have seen) and ebay prices aren't anything far over retail/tax/shipping from any other website compared to rd prices.

But who knows. I would imagine the same numbers would be released on these quanity wise.

You will not be able to make a lot off a resale of this shoe imo. Unless you get discount/bulk deal. The white cements can be found under retail on fourms(from what I have seen) and ebay prices aren't anything far over retail/tax/shipping from any other website compared to rd prices.

But who knows. I would imagine the same numbers would be released on these quanity wise.

Back
Top Bottom