Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by krunkskrilla

my east bay time keeps jumping around.

plus, i got an eastbay promo code for 20% off, but can someone confirm that this works for this release with free shipping?
i believe the code was to buy a gift card ....

How do you guys get the NDC link at 12 am on the dot? I swear I try searching for every possible variation of Air Jordan 3 and I never find jack (i.e. air jordan retro 3, air jordan 3 retro, air jordan retro iii, air jordan iii retro, jordan 3, jordan iii... etc...) How do you guys get the link so fast?

NDC up and running, ordered my pair im done with the 3s for the rest of my life.

Give me concords and cement 4s ( sold my pair) and im DONE with the air jordan line.

NDC up and running, ordered my pair im done with the 3s for the rest of my life.

Give me concords and cement 4s ( sold my pair) and im DONE with the air jordan line.

was thinking about passing on this release. copped one pair from eastbay, one pair from NDC, both size 10, and both with 10% cash back from discover.... 
$135 shipped =
pimp.gif

too bad my giftcard didnt reload in time to get em at 120... smdh, well save that for the metallic V's

goodn

How do you guys get the NDC link at 12 am on the dot? I swear I try searching for every possible variation of Air Jordan 3 and I never find jack (i.e. air jordan retro 3, air jordan 3 retro, air jordan retro iii, air jordan iii retro, jordan 3, jordan iii... etc...) How do you guys get the link so fast?

was thinking about passing on this release. copped one pair from eastbay, one pair from NDC, both size 10, and both with 10% cash back from discover.... 
$135 shipped =
pimp.gif

too bad my giftcard didnt reload in time to get em at 120... smdh, well save that for the metallic V's

goodn

Change of plans, was going to cop on Eastbay but had the timer up to 45 Min...of course it would! lol. Wasn't going to deal with the wait, I aslo attempted to call in as well but kept getting the busy signal so I said F it! NDC link, added my two pairs and copped in minutes with no hassle and confirmation already received, and as expected by the looks of everybody getting through not a hard pick up at all.  

Was on NDC using Safari...no bueno! Used Chrome and all is well, thank you to whoever told me that! Also, my wait time for Eastbay,FL, and Champs are in excess of 1 hour. Whaaack, saves waking up early in the mornin

Was on NDC using Safari...no bueno! Used Chrome and all is well, thank you to whoever told me that! Also, my wait time for Eastbay,FL, and Champs are in excess of 1 hour. Whaaack, saves waking up early in the mornin

Change of plans, was going to cop on Eastbay but had the timer up to 45 Min...of course it would! lol. Wasn't going to deal with the wait, I aslo attempted to call in as well but kept getting the busy signal so I said F it! NDC link, added my two pairs and copped in minutes with no hassle and confirmation already received, and as expected by the looks of everybody getting through not a hard pick up at all.  

Back
Top Bottom