Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

Not sure if this is going to help, but I cancelled two sz. 10.5 on Eastbay about 45 mins - 1 hour ago!

thanks for doing that. Not sure if it was yours, but I called in and swooped the last 10.5 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

Not sure if this is going to help, but I cancelled two sz. 10.5 on Eastbay about 45 mins - 1 hour ago!

thanks for doing that. Not sure if it was yours, but I called in and swooped the last 10.5 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Very happy on finally picking up a pair of True Blues.  A pair I've been wanting for quite a while now, glad that they released them in the U.S.  Surprisingly, it was an easy pick up, as I got them at Serramonte mall, and usually I thought there would be more people buying these, but I guess not.  Just walked in to Finishline and got my pair.  Very satisfied.  
dope pics man. i was actually going to hit up serramonte for this release since i bought my white cements there, but i ended up going elsewhere in san jose. wasnt too sure about how many people would show up for em out there in daly city. 
on another note, im not gonna lie, im waiting for the stealths now. im hoping this will be a much easier pickup since for some reason the places i go to around here end up having limited size runs. wearing size 9 makes copping a bit harder since its one of the sizes to quickly sell out 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Very happy on finally picking up a pair of True Blues.  A pair I've been wanting for quite a while now, glad that they released them in the U.S.  Surprisingly, it was an easy pick up, as I got them at Serramonte mall, and usually I thought there would be more people buying these, but I guess not.  Just walked in to Finishline and got my pair.  Very satisfied.  
dope pics man. i was actually going to hit up serramonte for this release since i bought my white cements there, but i ended up going elsewhere in san jose. wasnt too sure about how many people would show up for em out there in daly city. 
on another note, im not gonna lie, im waiting for the stealths now. im hoping this will be a much easier pickup since for some reason the places i go to around here end up having limited size runs. wearing size 9 makes copping a bit harder since its one of the sizes to quickly sell out 
ohwell.gif

Glad to hear these run a little big since my ideal size is 15.5 and well, JB doesn't make those.  
laugh.gif

Glad to hear these run a little big since my ideal size is 15.5 and well, JB doesn't make those.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Used Military Discount to pick up pairs for myself, the wife and my son. 
happy.gif

87a256ce677da291d96bf23cb36a7795239815b.jpg
6ba2503e197412ebdeabb3d79ef45aea2b071c3.jpg

I'm jelly + mad.... my mall always refuses to give mil discount on release day. especially on jordans. 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Used Military Discount to pick up pairs for myself, the wife and my son. 
happy.gif

87a256ce677da291d96bf23cb36a7795239815b.jpg
6ba2503e197412ebdeabb3d79ef45aea2b071c3.jpg

I'm jelly + mad.... my mall always refuses to give mil discount on release day. especially on jordans. 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

I rolled up @ 1 to footlocker thinking things were going to be all smooth. I ask the worker yall got the true blues in a size 11. She
laugh.gif
 tlkn bout we sold out in like the first hour. I was like ++$. I aint think they was going to be like that. She said they got 25 pairs
indifferent.gif
. I go to finishline they said they sold out in 30 minutes & they opened @ 7am & there was still a line. They had 15 pairs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Needless to say Im empty handed.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I rolled up @ 1 to footlocker thinking things were going to be all smooth. I ask the worker yall got the true blues in a size 11. She
laugh.gif
 tlkn bout we sold out in like the first hour. I was like ++$. I aint think they was going to be like that. She said they got 25 pairs
indifferent.gif
. I go to finishline they said they sold out in 30 minutes & they opened @ 7am & there was still a line. They had 15 pairs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Needless to say Im empty handed.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Went to the mall and nada...Sold out. Still have my 09 pair, so no big deal.....
Congrats to those that got theirs.....Awesome shoe....

Went to the mall and nada...Sold out. Still have my 09 pair, so no big deal.....
Congrats to those that got theirs.....Awesome shoe....

I Think These Were Semi Limited.... I Copped The Last Pair @ My Local Finish Line This Morning & The Guy That Works There Said They Only Got 3 Pair Of Each Size SMH.....

I Think These Were Semi Limited.... I Copped The Last Pair @ My Local Finish Line This Morning & The Guy That Works There Said They Only Got 3 Pair Of Each Size SMH.....

shouldn't be that limited I expect them to restock on eastbay and NDC. That's what usually happens with every jordan release.

shouldn't be that limited I expect them to restock on eastbay and NDC. That's what usually happens with every jordan release.

Just scooped a Sz 9 off NDC. Thanks to whoever said they canceled their order before....I refreshed every so often since you mentioned and bang it was there. Sorry I forgot who it was. Thanks again tho.

Just scooped a Sz 9 off NDC. Thanks to whoever said they canceled their order before....I refreshed every so often since you mentioned and bang it was there. Sorry I forgot who it was. Thanks again tho.

Back
Top Bottom