Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

If your sure your size will still be available then,go ahead and wait it out,and going have size up will probably be way too loose fitting.

If your sure your size will still be available then,go ahead and wait it out,and going have size up will probably be way too loose fitting.

2qbt2qf.jpg

unds and studying @nursing school

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

quality ain't that good eh? thought they were ok like the white cements? planning on getting a pair as my FIRST jordan 3.
I'm a sz 10 in jordans, is it ok if I get a 10.5? they ran out of 10s... good idea or bad idea?
compared to Fire reds from 07 they're amazing.
Compared to 01's or 03's they're trash.

According to everyone they're amazing because they don't crack, yet.

quality ain't that good eh? thought they were ok like the white cements? planning on getting a pair as my FIRST jordan 3.
I'm a sz 10 in jordans, is it ok if I get a 10.5? they ran out of 10s... good idea or bad idea?
compared to Fire reds from 07 they're amazing.
Compared to 01's or 03's they're trash.

According to everyone they're amazing because they don't crack, yet.

I guess it's this thinner padding around the ankle that makes the shoes feel 'half a size bigger'. I compared my true blues to my fire reds and fire reds def have thicker padding... I've also been noticing thinner ankle padding on the 2011 VII retros(bordeaux,cardinal) as well. I'm satisfied with my true blues though.

I guess it's this thinner padding around the ankle that makes the shoes feel 'half a size bigger'. I compared my true blues to my fire reds and fire reds def have thicker padding... I've also been noticing thinner ankle padding on the 2011 VII retros(bordeaux,cardinal) as well. I'm satisfied with my true blues though.

now I don't know if I should cop... might wait for these to hit outlets...
Wow man I wish these hit outlets from where I'm from.

Originally Posted by allreds

Good chance of that but give it 9 months to a year in my opinion.

Good chance of that but give it 9 months to a year in my opinion.

finally copped mine from the bay today for retail
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
now patiently waiting for them to arrive 
eek.gif

finally copped mine from the bay today for retail
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
now patiently waiting for them to arrive 
eek.gif

The only reason I didn't get these is because they might crack after a few wears but from the posts I'm reading ti looks like this might not be happening after a couple wears.

The only reason I didn't get these is because they might crack after a few wears but from the posts I'm reading ti looks like this might not be happening after a couple wears.

I'd be shocked if these hit the outlets....

I'd be shocked if these hit the outlets....

Originally Posted by yanky

As long as you wear this shoe once in a while cracking should not be too much of a problem. I have a pair of Fire Red 3's that I wear at least once every 2 months with no cracking. Not bad for a 4 year old shoe in my opinion. On the flip side I bought a DS pair of Cool Grey 4's that were 4 years old at the time and they cracked to sh*t after a few wears. These shoes need to be worn occasionally and on a regular basis.

As long as you wear this shoe once in a while cracking should not be too much of a problem. I have a pair of Fire Red 3's that I wear at least once every 2 months with no cracking. Not bad for a 4 year old shoe in my opinion. On the flip side I bought a DS pair of Cool Grey 4's that were 4 years old at the time and they cracked to sh*t after a few wears. These shoes need to be worn occasionally and on a regular basis.

Worn mines about 20 times already and the signs of crackage is non-existent.

The only reason why somebody wouldn't get these is because they aren't a fan of
True Blue 3's. Nuff said.

Can't be a sneaker head and tell me you weren't familiar with the paint quality of
the Cements from Jan.

Back
Top Bottom