Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

^really? Do you man. But you might get some odd looks. Nobody will even notice your shoes with that shir, IMO. Kind of looks like Lance Armstrong would be wearing that in the Tour De FRance, sponsored by JB.

^really? Do you man. But you might get some odd looks. Nobody will even notice your shoes with that shir, IMO. Kind of looks like Lance Armstrong would be wearing that in the Tour De FRance, sponsored by JB.

Pain job on the TB 11's is quite good! Definitely much better than the TB 09's crappy paint quality!
happy.gif

Pain job on the TB 11's is quite good! Definitely much better than the TB 09's crappy paint quality!
happy.gif

Just copped off Nike.com. They had a size 9.5 pop up today and I grabbed it using a gift voucher. My total came to $15.50. Pretty pumped.

Just copped off Nike.com. They had a size 9.5 pop up today and I grabbed it using a gift voucher. My total came to $15.50. Pretty pumped.

Originally Posted by jbsnoop

i'll give you something to pump...

Originally Posted by jbsnoop

i'll give you something to pump...

Un-DS'd mine last saturday. Great shoe. Glad I made the purchase. Like others mentioned. Mad I passed on the White Cements. Im going back for them though!

Un-DS'd mine last saturday. Great shoe. Glad I made the purchase. Like others mentioned. Mad I passed on the White Cements. Im going back for them though!

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by yanky

The only reason I didn't get these is because they might crack after a few wears but from the posts I'm reading ti looks like this might not be happening after a couple wears.

Worn mines about 20 times already and the signs of crackage is non-existent.

The only reason why somebody wouldn't get these is because they aren't a fan of
True Blue 3's. Nuff said.

Can't be a sneaker head and tell me you weren't familiar with the paint quality of
the Cements from Jan.

Nah... I understand the paint job due to the cracking of previous 3's, but I do not like the flat look of the paint. It's also something else that just turned me off from these, and I have a beat pair of 01s.

Back
Top Bottom