Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by TheDragon

i dont hate on many shoes but these are repulsive looking to me. I love my Cements, but the Elephant print around the laces make these look like some sort of d-bag made them on nike id and sent in their idea

Yeah about that... the og's had print there too...
domon.gif

I know that, ha I just think they look very strange to me. I realize nikeID was not in existence 23 years ago, but it just looks like a weird, bad idea to me. geez. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

i dont hate on many shoes but these are repulsive looking to me. I love my Cements, but the Elephant print around the laces make these look like some sort of d-bag made them on nike id and sent in their idea

Yeah about that... the og's had print there too...
domon.gif

I know that, ha I just think they look very strange to me. I realize nikeID was not in existence 23 years ago, but it just looks like a weird, bad idea to me. geez. 
eyes.gif

it might be the lighting, but I'm noticing the 2011 pair has lighter print and a brighter "true blue" hue compared to the 09....which is awesome....

it might be the lighting, but I'm noticing the 2011 pair has lighter print and a brighter "true blue" hue compared to the 09....which is awesome....

I sold my 09s as really just wasnt feeling them to be honest.......may pick up a pair if i can. Anyone know if these are releasing worldwide again?

I sold my 09s as really just wasnt feeling them to be honest.......may pick up a pair if i can. Anyone know if these are releasing worldwide again?

Quality is what you get to many complaints you don't have to buy they don't have to retro at all jb line is almost done anyway

Quality is what you get to many complaints you don't have to buy they don't have to retro at all jb line is almost done anyway

laugh.gif
 nothings ever good enough for NTers.

get over it 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 nothings ever good enough for NTers.

get over it 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom