Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

58e356e9436ad93f21511b814a8bdf0c92f54e1_r.jpg
39c15c4fd828184edaaf750136ce872d11cd2c8_r.jpg

Size 10 fire red & cdp 3 fits so well. These 2011 thin ankle collar isn't good especially with my skinny ankles. Maybe I'll just have to try on a 9.5

Size 10 fire red & cdp 3 fits so well. These 2011 thin ankle collar isn't good especially with my skinny ankles. Maybe I'll just have to try on a 9.5

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

Read page 1-17...got tired of looking for one real concern I have.

Will the ankle collar be the same as the 2011 wht/cmnt?

MAKING THEM SEEM A 1/2 TO BIG!!!

If so I will be sizing down .5
safe to say that it will have very little padding.
ohwell.gif

however that seems to be the only problem, seing as how they no longer crack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

Read page 1-17...got tired of looking for one real concern I have.

Will the ankle collar be the same as the 2011 wht/cmnt?

MAKING THEM SEEM A 1/2 TO BIG!!!

If so I will be sizing down .5
safe to say that it will have very little padding.
ohwell.gif

however that seems to be the only problem, seing as how they no longer crack
pimp.gif

still haven't worn all my retro jordan purchases this year.. hopefully they resolved the paint chipping issues..

still haven't worn all my retro jordan purchases this year.. hopefully they resolved the paint chipping issues..

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

id imagine they will be cut and shaped the exact same as the 2011 cements. regardless, i always buy the same size in each and every shoe.

QFT. I'M SUPER OCD ABOUT ALL MY TAG LABELS SAYING 10.5 WHEN I LOOK IN MY CLOSET. MUST BE IN MY TRUE SIZE OR I WON'T COP. REGARDLESS OF THE FIT, A 10.5 WILL BE COPPED.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

id imagine they will be cut and shaped the exact same as the 2011 cements. regardless, i always buy the same size in each and every shoe.

QFT. I'M SUPER OCD ABOUT ALL MY TAG LABELS SAYING 10.5 WHEN I LOOK IN MY CLOSET. MUST BE IN MY TRUE SIZE OR I WON'T COP. REGARDLESS OF THE FIT, A 10.5 WILL BE COPPED.

Back
Top Bottom