Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by Resist

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

3's = best jordans EVER.
Proceed.

bold statement
true statement 
pimp.gif

This. Followed closely by the XIs, though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

3's = best jordans EVER.
Proceed.

bold statement

VERY BOLD.

CONCORD 11'S HOLD THAT POSITION. BEST JORDAN PERIOD. REGARDLESS OF NUMBER OR COLORWAY.
Why are you guys arguing over your personal preference. Unless you guys are talking about performance on the court you can't really say whats best because the aesthetic value is subjective. The black cements are fugly while the true blues are one of the greatest of all time TO ME.

3's = best jordans EVER.
Proceed.

bold statement

VERY BOLD.

CONCORD 11'S HOLD THAT POSITION. BEST JORDAN PERIOD. REGARDLESS OF NUMBER OR COLORWAY.
Why are you guys arguing over your personal preference. Unless you guys are talking about performance on the court you can't really say whats best because the aesthetic value is subjective. The black cements are fugly while the true blues are one of the greatest of all time TO ME.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

bold statement

VERY BOLD.

Sorry I forgot to write IMO. Yeah we can go on all day about 11's vs. 3's ect. I dont do a lot of mesh and patent leather too much so give me the 3's. To each their own.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

bold statement

VERY BOLD.

Sorry I forgot to write IMO. Yeah we can go on all day about 11's vs. 3's ect. I dont do a lot of mesh and patent leather too much so give me the 3's. To each their own.

3's = best jordans EVER.
Proceed.

bold statement

VERY BOLD.

depends on your age.  if i could only keep 1 pair out of my entire collection, it would be my blk/cmnt 3s.

3's = best jordans EVER.
Proceed.

bold statement

VERY BOLD.

depends on your age.  if i could only keep 1 pair out of my entire collection, it would be my blk/cmnt 3s.

Back
Top Bottom