Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

kid at my school has these, there exactly like the 2011 white cements in terms of quality, definite cop for me

Originally Posted by dEnOtS113

Gotta sell my 01's before June. Looking forward to these and black cements!
Why sell them? The 3's and 4's have bad shelf life due to the foam in the sole/mid sole area. You might as well keep them and rock them now. You can probably hustle an ignorant buyer though, but you probably wouldn't want to deal with the drama if they complain that their soles fell apart after wearing them once or twice.

Why sell them? The 3's and 4's have bad shelf life due to the foam in the sole/mid sole area. You might as well keep them and rock them now. You can probably hustle an ignorant buyer though, but you probably wouldn't want to deal with the drama if they complain that their soles fell apart after wearing them once or twice.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Been wearing 2001 3's, no problems what so ever. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

My 2001 3's have yellowed pretty bad (how do you prevent this from happening btw?) I don't think they would sell very much.

My 2001 3's have yellowed pretty bad (how do you prevent this from happening btw?) I don't think they would sell very much.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

They way to prevent it is, you have to store them in a dark, and cool place.  
I mean, that goes for any shoe, if you leave a shoe exposed in your room or anywhere for that matter, it will collect dust particles, and sun rays.  

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

They way to prevent it is, you have to store them in a dark, and cool place.  
I mean, that goes for any shoe, if you leave a shoe exposed in your room or anywhere for that matter, it will collect dust particles, and sun rays.  

Originally Posted by odiggidy

tired.gif
  if it wasnt for the lll's...... there would be no "concord 11" lll's =  the G. O. A. T. 

So by that logic, there would obviously be no III's without the Jordan 1 and II's respectively so that makes both models better than the III then huh?...
indifferent.gif

I got love for III's and XI's but there's no way a III triumphs an XI...there's a reason the XI's get that end of the year treatment from JB instead of the III. Just saying..
grin.gif

Back to topic...

Originally Posted by odiggidy

tired.gif
  if it wasnt for the lll's...... there would be no "concord 11" lll's =  the G. O. A. T. 

So by that logic, there would obviously be no III's without the Jordan 1 and II's respectively so that makes both models better than the III then huh?...
indifferent.gif

I got love for III's and XI's but there's no way a III triumphs an XI...there's a reason the XI's get that end of the year treatment from JB instead of the III. Just saying..
grin.gif

Back to topic...

The XI gets the Holiday treatment because it is by far the biggest seller. The rest is all a matter of opinion.

The XI gets the Holiday treatment because it is by far the biggest seller. The rest is all a matter of opinion.

They're the biggest seller because to a large degree they are the best Jordans ever produced, but yes everyone has the right to their own opinion

They're the biggest seller because to a large degree they are the best Jordans ever produced, but yes everyone has the right to their own opinion

Originally Posted by rareair45

Still rocking my 2001 III. Wouldn't suggest UNDSing a pair of 2001s now though.

I UNDS a pair of Black/Cement 3's last month, and worn them a few times, no problem.   I guess it depends on how the shoe was stored prior. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

Still rocking my 2001 III. Wouldn't suggest UNDSing a pair of 2001s now though.

I UNDS a pair of Black/Cement 3's last month, and worn them a few times, no problem.   I guess it depends on how the shoe was stored prior. 

Back
Top Bottom