Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Copped the white/cements,coppin these for sure,replacing my
CDP 3's in November,&
On a hunt for the doernbechers then I'm officially done with 3's for the year.mad comfortable sneaker,probably my 2nd face Jordan silhouette next to the V

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^ good point!

man i can not wait for these!!

i passed up the wolf greys for these...you think that was a good move guys??

i love me these 3s

Buy what u like.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^ good point!

man i can not wait for these!!

i passed up the wolf greys for these...you think that was a good move guys??

i love me these 3s

Buy what u like.

It would be nice if the quality was as good as the ones in 01. I just looked at my 2001 pair the other day, which I beat pretty bad, and noticed there was no cracking on the blue midsole...Restoration possibility.

It would be nice if the quality was as good as the ones in 01. I just looked at my 2001 pair the other day, which I beat pretty bad, and noticed there was no cracking on the blue midsole...Restoration possibility.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I still have my beat up 03s, but I am thinking I would like to replace.  Has anyone done a comparo "video" of these vs. the 03s, like some dude did for the penny foams and bordeauxs?

You mean 2001's.  
I'm sure that dude "Sneaker Dave" on youtube will do a comparison, if he hasn't done one already.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I still have my beat up 03s, but I am thinking I would like to replace.  Has anyone done a comparo "video" of these vs. the 03s, like some dude did for the penny foams and bordeauxs?

You mean 2001's.  
I'm sure that dude "Sneaker Dave" on youtube will do a comparison, if he hasn't done one already.

Can't wait for these to drop. Gonna retire my 01's which are pretty beat. I'm gonna try balling in them also, never balled in III's. Wonder how it's gonna hold up. Pretty sure traction won't be good.

Can't wait for these to drop. Gonna retire my 01's which are pretty beat. I'm gonna try balling in them also, never balled in III's. Wonder how it's gonna hold up. Pretty sure traction won't be good.

whats the price on these? are they in the og box? whats the release date? are they good quality?do they have nike air on the back? are there any pics yet? any other questions people want to ask without actually reading? smdh

whats the price on these? are they in the og box? whats the release date? are they good quality?do they have nike air on the back? are there any pics yet? any other questions people want to ask without actually reading? smdh

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Why is it that the person who always starts "Official" threads is never around close to release day to update the thread title with information??   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why is it that the person who always starts "Official" threads is never around close to release day to update the thread title with information??   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^good question but this is not an official thread, what gives with that. this one is around but the official is not

^good question but this is not an official thread, what gives with that. this one is around but the official is not

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom