Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Is ordering online better than waiting at store?
Yes and no. If ordered online you can purchase with cashback incentive web sites and avoid sales tax or shipping fees, depending on what state you live in and where you get'em from.  The downside is that some companies are sloppy about the packaging and if there's too much space they'll take a beating before they get there.  I've had the most luck with Finishline.com and making separate orders for each pair. They tend to use a package just big enough to fit the retail box in.
The upside to purchasing them at a store is you can inspect what you're getting and usually mix and match until you have two, close to flawless shoes.  

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Is ordering online better than waiting at store?
Yes and no. If ordered online you can purchase with cashback incentive web sites and avoid sales tax or shipping fees, depending on what state you live in and where you get'em from.  The downside is that some companies are sloppy about the packaging and if there's too much space they'll take a beating before they get there.  I've had the most luck with Finishline.com and making separate orders for each pair. They tend to use a package just big enough to fit the retail box in.
The upside to purchasing them at a store is you can inspect what you're getting and usually mix and match until you have two, close to flawless shoes.  

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Are these eligible for purchase with coupons? Such as the footlocker VIP coupon? My pockets are hurting but if I can get these on the low I will. If not I'll just scoop em up off someone for retail when I have dough.

You just gotta call your local footlocker and ask if you could use the coupon. Some allow them and some don't.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Are these eligible for purchase with coupons? Such as the footlocker VIP coupon? My pockets are hurting but if I can get these on the low I will. If not I'll just scoop em up off someone for retail when I have dough.

You just gotta call your local footlocker and ask if you could use the coupon. Some allow them and some don't.

Originally Posted by ERS

@430AM Honestly I don't know...they say their cut off time is @ 9:30 and with past lottery releases they usually stick to the time they set, but 9:30 they'll start calling out numbers for the pairs to be sold at midnight. Was about to head out there myself until I found out they were doing  a lottery, also still feeling the after effects of the Vacaville Banned 1's release so I'll be trying my luck online. 
Did you get the Banneds from Vacaville?

I'm just gonna roll through SF and see whats good. If they don't let me cop tonight then I'll just hit up Footlocker in the AM and use the VIP coupon.

Originally Posted by ERS

@430AM Honestly I don't know...they say their cut off time is @ 9:30 and with past lottery releases they usually stick to the time they set, but 9:30 they'll start calling out numbers for the pairs to be sold at midnight. Was about to head out there myself until I found out they were doing  a lottery, also still feeling the after effects of the Vacaville Banned 1's release so I'll be trying my luck online. 
Did you get the Banneds from Vacaville?

I'm just gonna roll through SF and see whats good. If they don't let me cop tonight then I'll just hit up Footlocker in the AM and use the VIP coupon.

GOOD LUCK y'all... These are classic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD89

eastbay double box retros right?

They say they do, but there has been cases in the past where people here have posted that they haven't (ex. recent CG XI restock).

I was very disappointed in not coppin the YOTR 7s so I've got 5 tabs consisting of NDC, finishline, footlocker, eastbay and of course NT. Am i taking this release to serious? 

I was very disappointed in not coppin the YOTR 7s so I've got 5 tabs consisting of NDC, finishline, footlocker, eastbay and of course NT. Am i taking this release to serious? 

They say they do, but there has been cases in the past where people here have posted that they haven't (ex. recent CG XI restock).

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Yea, you're right... It's not consistent...

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Yea, you're right... It's not consistent...

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Yes you are...
laugh.gif

Heads up... You have a better chance of copping from Eastbay by phone.

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Yes you are...
laugh.gif

Heads up... You have a better chance of copping from Eastbay by phone.

Back
Top Bottom