Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Will deez joints be limited? :pimp:

source.gif

They’re really nice. A decent synthetic on top, but the shape is really good and the paint job on the midsole is clean. All this talk of premium tumbled leather.. please it’s a vinyl rubbery material.

been doing so well avoiding unnecessary pick ups, but i can not let these pass me by man... these are so damn clean. the cut for the elephant print looks amazing as does the leather.

They’re really nice. A decent synthetic on top, but the shape is really good and the paint job on the midsole is clean. All this talk of premium tumbled leather.. please it’s a vinyl rubbery material.
Better than the red cement leather though

To me if the shoe looks dope I will cop no matter what leather they use. I only cop Jordan 1 Jordan 3 and Jordan 4 everything else I pass on ones fours and threes are just a Lasik Jordan. But that’s just me

Is the upper really a noticeable step up from the RC? I just held the RC in hand at the mall and while they’re nothing to write home about, they’re sooo much better than the drywall true blues from 2016 and all the Vaseline dipped retros from 2011 range.

Is the upper really a noticeable step up from the RC? I just held the RC in hand at the mall and while they’re nothing to write home about, they’re sooo much better than the drywall true blues from 2016 and all the Vaseline dipped retros from 2011 range.

I think it’s a bit of a stretch that reviewskeep stating that the upper is premium yadda yadda. Is what it is, yes iits tumbled it has give it looks good, but is it a genuine leather.At $200, leather shud be expected. Nonetheless it’s a great looking shoe with all the mods to the og 3s

I’m hoping these are an easy cop. I knew they are GR’s but it’s tax time and that crowd will be trying to grab pairs of these as well.

Back
Top Bottom