Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

20200227_181842.jpg

The cyber Monday 3s were most definitely at least a decent leather. I would imagine what’s going on with most of these newer retros is that they’re bonded leather. Which is also real. But in the same sense that a McDonald’s burger is real.

Guys we could just agree that at least we aren’t in the high sheen 2011 era stuff lol
Funny you would mention 2011 of all years. The Playoff 13 (or whatever we're pretending to call them) was perhaps the single most perfectly executed retro of all time (minus the outsole, but who cares). That was also the best smelling retro ever released (seriously, if you have a DS pair go take a whiff). JB could do it. They just didn't want to most of the time (2011 Concords, 2011 WC 3, etc., etc.)...

I'm in. Hoping I didnt have to cop week 1. Even though it might be good to get these out of the way. Fire 5, dmp 6 and flint 13 coming up very quickly. Smh

Funny you would mention 2011 of all years. The Playoff 13 (or whatever we're pretending to call them) was perhaps the single most perfectly executed retro of all time (minus the outsole, but who cares). That was also the best smelling retro ever released (seriously, if you have a DS pair go take a whiff). JB could do it. They just didn't want to most of the time (2011 Concords, 2011 WC 3, etc., etc.)...
with that butter soft toe box that would actually bend and flex.

white based 3s generally don't sit. Just because a shoe doesn't have much resale value it doesn't necessarily mean they won't sell out day 1. In most cities, the "Katrina" 3s sold out quickly and even on all the major sneaker sites, all the popular sizes were gone early. The resale market was only $20 over retail but resale market doesn't dictate if a shoe will sell out quickly or not

Also, I've had a few non sneaker heads asking me where/when they can cop. That shows the casual appeal of a white 3

white based 3s generally don't sit. Just because a shoe doesn't have much resale value it doesn't necessarily mean they won't sell out day 1. In most cities, the "Katrina" 3s sold out quickly and even on all the major sneaker sites, all the popular sizes were gone early. The resale market was only $20 over retail but resale market doesn't dictate if a shoe will sell out quickly or not

Also, I've had a few non sneaker heads asking me where/when they can cop. That shows the casual appeal of a white 3

not saying they will or won’t sit but the last white based 3 we saw sat aa bad as any and knicks fans love their knicks cws

The Knicks IIIs sat to the point some stores sent them back to the vendor. Sales were hard to come by as well which is why you didn't see many hop on them.

official pics just dropped, so I expect these to show up on snkrs soon...

Also, the whole synthetic leather debate. It's a shame that Nike doesn't use actual leather of hardly any of their shoes. If Polo, Coach, and hundreds of other companies can make sneakers out of real, usually top grain leather, for less than $200 (hell, usually closer to $60), then there is no reason why Nike can't do it either, they are just cheap. You buy Js for nostalgia, there are much higher quality sneakers that can be purchased for less and will last longer.

Yeah posted at the same time lol
That size 20 gonna be at the outlet for like $60 :lol:
Reminds me the time I saw a size 18 bred 1 on the hashwall at the outlet
I was like damn big footers always eating

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom