Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Went to my local HOH only bc I heard they got in over 100 pairs. My local Champs and FA I heard got maybe 20-40 in. Was an easy pick up at my HOH and they were still bring out pairs as I checked out. Was able to used my $20 rewards.

Pretty sure they share the same online stock for releases. Always has.
You are correct. Release day and the 2 days after or whenever they clean the stock comes from their main warehouse. Subsequent restocks may be shipped from in the store. The rep you talk to can only place an order for an available item. They literally have no idea where it's coming from except main warehouse or a store that is fulfilling your item. This is eastbay, champs, footaction, footlocker. If you have a bot, leave it run for restocks through monday/tuesday. If not, call every half hour until Wednesday. This is every single release from those companies. It doesn't waver.

Wow. That was bad. Like 2014/2015 cop online bad. Got EB confirmation and a PayPal notification for FNL. All sites extra janky...as usual

Got through in Canada on SNKRS, everything seemed fine but no order confirmation and I don't see the charge on my card. Sucks.

try adding a insole on top
Thanks for the suggestion. Never tried that. I’m TTS in 3s but 3s crease easily so the insole will help if I had to get .5 up?

I was about to cop something like this off amazon

Attachments

• F7F39756-6A72-4EF7-B392-D02C837A6730.png
    F7F39756-6A72-4EF7-B392-D02C837A6730.png
    645 KB · Views: 505
Yay we're back to dealing with a bunch of bull**** to get popular shoes just because they choose to not make enough. This is why I majorly cut down on what I bought years ago and I'll do it again. I'm not wasting a bunch of time on the weekend just because Nike is incompetent.

I haven't had any trouble on releases for awhile now but this was the same nonsense that was every release a few years ago. Pend in the sneakers que for 25 mins, don't get the shoe, check out like 20 times in FinishLine, don't get the shoes, Eastbay can't add to cart, Nike back in stock can't check out. They produce a billion of the garbage red shoe nobody wants and none of these. I had a feeling we would end up here when Gentry returned. One of the few companies that willfully produces terrible customer experiences on a regular basis.

Last edited:
The leather quality is a step up so maybe that’s why they didn’t make a lot of pairs of these. Who knows. Glad I was I able to snag my size 10 and get outta there.

Yay we're back to dealing with a bunch of bull**** to get popular shoes just because they choose to not make enough. This is why I majorly cut down on what I bought years ago and I'll do it again. I'm not wasting a bunch of time on the weekend just because Nike is incompetent.

I haven't had any trouble on releases for awhile now but this was the same nonsense that was every release a few years ago. Pend in the sneakers que for 25 mins, don't get the shoe, check out like 20 times in FinishLine, don't get the shoes, Eastbay can't add to cart, Nike back in stock can't check out. They produce a billion of the garbage red shoe nobody wants and none of these. I had a feeling we would end up here when Gentry returned.
I don't think that's it. High demamd, a classic model, and most importantly people have Tax money. These will be near retail in the aftermarket soon enough. With an ebay coupon they will likely be less. Have patience and you will cop at retail. Not all releases will go this way. Some unfortunately do for ones that want to wear and not sell.

Yet the red 3's are still everywhere. They did a poor job of anticipating what would sell. That's on them, not me. My terrible experience today is on them, not me. All I wanted to do was give them money. They didn't want it. That's mismanagement at it's finest.

Is everybody that copped flipping their pairs man ,it’s a ton eBay lol I need a size 13 but I ain’t paying 3 bills smh . Best bet to wait it out until footsite pairs come in and check the market

I haven't had any trouble on releases for awhile now but this was the same nonsense that was every release a few years ago. Pend in the sneakers que for 25 mins, don't get the shoe, check out like 20 times in FinishLine, don't get the shoes, Eastbay can't add to cart, Nike back in stock can't check out. They produce a billion of the garbage red shoe nobody wants and none of these. I had a feeling we would end up here when Gentry returned. One of the few companies that willfully produces terrible customer experiences on a regular basis.

.......man.....but if they had produced a billion of these UNC3s now no one would want them. Take your example and flip it around. I bet if they produced less of the red 3s and more of these unc3s. your statement would be reverse and you will be saying" they produce a bunch of garbage UNC3s that are sitting no one wants but of course less of the reds that I couldn't get and want". We know how corny the sneaker game has gotten. Look this it how it goes : When you strike out, you wish they produced more. When you can get them easily and they're sitting on shelves everywhere you dont want them no more.

Yet the red 3's are still everywhere. They did a poor job of anticipating what would sell. That's on them, not me. My terrible experience today is on them, not me. All I wanted to do was give them money. They didn't want it. That's mismanagement at it's finest.
I get your frustration. We all do. You have to do what you feel is appropriate for how you feel you've been treated. But at the end of the day it's just shoes and most of us have dozens of pairs. If you really want these you'll have them at retail. Not saying you didn't put in work but these apparently will take more than usual. Is what it is. Speak with your wallet.

Hearing good things everywhere about the leather

This pleases me

^^ dude me too. Every YouTube video I watch they seem to takeaway agree they’re solid leather. The red ones weren’t so great so I hope these are softer and crease naturally.

.......man.....but if they had produced a billion of these UNC3s now no one would want them. Take your example and flip it around. I bet if they produced less of the red 3s and more of these unc3s. your statement would be reverse and you will be saying" they produce a bunch of garbage UNC3s that are sitting no one wants but of course less of the reds that I couldn't get and want". We know how corny the sneaker game has gotten. Look this it how it goes : When you strike out, you wish they produced more. When you can get them easily and they're sitting on shelves everywhere you dont want them no more.
This cannot be understated. It's a fine line they walk. Nike runs a business. Nobody is right or wrong imo it's just the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom