Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

I’m a Carolina fan so these were a must...and true very accurate comparison.
Yeah i didn't mean these were plain. Perfect time for Nike to release with March Madness and tax time too. Lots of UNC fans likely bought because of colorway alone and its a popular model Jordan.

You're wrong - I didn't want the red 3's. Apparently most did not, full sizes available everywhere you look. Yet these sold out in minutes. Who's job is it to know their market, my job, or Nike's?

I didn't ask Nike to overproduce anything. Maybe take half the red 3's and replace them with UNC 3's and gee I wonder what that might look like. Any idiot knew these were high demand. Nobody was asking for red 3's on the other hand.

If you want to make excuses for Nike because you got a pair, I get it. But the experience they consistently deliver is inexcusable, period. It doesn't have to be. There is nothing about "being a business" that includes consistently short stocking your most popular items, which is what they used to do and now here we go again.

Thanks for the suggestion. Never tried that. I’m TTS in 3s but 3s crease easily so the insole will help if I had to get .5 up?

I was about to cop something like this off amazon

yeah those will work, but I heard they can be uncomfortable. I have to go half size up in Jordan 1’s due to having wide feet and the shoe being narrow

I usually just throw insoles in the shoes and it helps fill the extra space. If you need to fill even more space you can try force fields, they’re like sneaker shields but they’re softer and they will help prevent creasing

Hope this helps :nthat:

.......man.....but if they had produced a billion of these UNC3s now no one would want them. Take your example and flip it around. I bet if they produced less of the red 3s and more of these unc3s. your statement would be reverse and you will be saying" they produce a bunch of garbage UNC3s that are sitting no one wants but of course less of the reds that I couldn't get and want". We know how corny the sneaker game has gotten. Look this it how it goes : When you strike out, you wish they produced more. When you can get them easily and they're sitting on shelves everywhere you dont want them no more.

this needs to be said 1000 times

Master 12s at least had raffles. This is a free for all.
If so then that did kinda open the playing field. I wasn't going for these but can anybody speak for how the lowkey sites that ship to the US handled this? If you followed j23 or solelinks could you cop a pair last night fairly easy?

Yeah i didn't mean these were plain. Perfect time for Nike to release with March Madness and tax time too. Lots of UNC fans likely bought because of colorway alone and its a popular model Jordan.

Yup, and I knew what you meant. They are plain but in a good way. Those red 3’s were too over the top for me. I don’t think it’s a coincidence they released on the final game of the regular season against Duke either.

Yup, and I knew what you meant. They are plain but in a good way. Those red 3’s were too over the top for me. I don’t think it’s a coincidence they released on the final game of the regular season against Duke either.
Not at all. Nike plays chess.

I’m not a Tar Heel fan at all (I don’t dislike them, just don’t follow them) and I don’t live in NC. I just have always loved UNC stuff as it was hugely popular in the late 90s around my way. Seemed like everyone had a UNC hat back then, and these kicks harken back to that. As soon as I saw the heavily embroidered jumpman on the tongue it reminded me of the UNC logo stitched the same in the hats. I’m in for nostalgia I guess lol

I hope we all cook today/tomorrow :nthat: .

air-jordan-3-unc-CT8532-104-1.jpg
air-jordan-3-unc-CT8532-104-4.jpg
air-jordan-3-unc-CT8532-104-5.jpg
air-jordan-3-unc-CT8532-104-3.jpg
air-jordan-3-unc-CT8532-104-2.jpg
air-jordan-3-unc-CT8532-104-6.jpg
Got to Snipes (Kicks USA) around 9am. There was already a good 20 people ahead of me. Supposedly they only had 17 pairs. Last two sizes they had as I got closer was 7.5 . Left da line. Currently about to get breakfast.

It’s now either online or bust.

I love it when things come full circle :D :nthat::emoji_pray:.
B949CA07-DC26-44D1-A014-6B12A4680CCC.jpeg
I’m still in shock :wow:. SNKRS hands me Ls 9 times outta 10. Guess every dog does have his day.

You're wrong - I didn't want the red 3's. Apparently most did not, full sizes available everywhere you look. Yet these sold out in minutes. Who's job is it to know their market, my job, or Nike's?

I didn't ask Nike to overproduce anything. Maybe take half the red 3's and replace them with UNC 3's and gee I wonder what that might look like. Any idiot knew these were high demand. Nobody was asking for red 3's on the other hand.

If you want to make excuses for Nike because you got a pair, I get it. But the experience they consistently deliver is inexcusable, period. It doesn't have to be. There is nothing about "being a business" that includes consistently short stocking your most popular items, which is what they used to do and now here we go again.

my man out here typing up a thesis I see u

will read later

Man that’s pretty sketch on finishline part, get a PayPal confirmation then gotta hope finishline confirm the order or place multiple orders then have to cancel one. Lesson learned i guess...

Back
Top Bottom