Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

giphy (7).gif

giphy (6).gif

This is what NT has become though lol. The fact that he feels emboldened to come on here and claim that that is a legitimate flaw or anything to be even remotely concerned about is the real problem. The audacity to expect this kind of perfection from a TENNIS SHOE is utterly absurd. And needs to stop. I don’t know where this started (I guess on NT) but this has gotten out of hand and progressively worse.

So USPS set my package as delivered on Saturday..Turns out it never left the post office or scanned anywhere near my home because that's what the GPS mapping showed.. they gave me some BS crap about how I have to contact consumer affairs which I do.. then they proceeded to call me back and some chick tells me she's looked all over the place but can't find my package... she tells me that the seller only insured the shoes for $50 and that's all I would be liable to receive back..To me some *****ass at the post office basically scanned my shoes as delivered and stole my ****.. do you guys think if I provide eBay with proof that they weren't delivered even though they said that they were I would be able to get a refund? Isn't it the seller's responsibility for me to receive my goods even though it's out of his hands as well? I need advice fellas I'm really at my wit's end...

So USPS set my package as delivered on Saturday..Turns out it never left the post office or scanned anywhere near my home because that's what the GPS mapping showed.. they gave me some BS crap about how I have to contact consumer affairs which I do.. then they proceeded to call me back and some chick tells me she's looked all over the place but can't find my package... she tells me that the seller only insured the shoes for $50 and that's all I would be liable to receive back..To me some ******** at the post office basically scanned my shoes as delivered and stole my ****.. do you guys think if I provide eBay with proof that they weren't delivered even though they said that they were I would be able to get a refund? Isn't it the seller's responsibility for me to receive my goods even though it's out of his hands as well? I need advice fellas I'm really at my wit's end...

yeah I'd contact ebay or paypal and see what they can do for you

So USPS set my package as delivered on Saturday..Turns out it never left the post office or scanned anywhere near my home because that's what the GPS mapping showed.. they gave me some BS crap about how I have to contact consumer affairs which I do.. then they proceeded to call me back and some chick tells me she's looked all over the place but can't find my package... she tells me that the seller only insured the shoes for $50 and that's all I would be liable to receive back..To me some ******** at the post office basically scanned my shoes as delivered and stole my ****.. do you guys think if I provide eBay with proof that they weren't delivered even though they said that they were I would be able to get a refund? Isn't it the seller's responsibility for me to receive my goods even though it's out of his hands as well? I need advice fellas I'm really at my wit's end...
That’s a really trash situation. Sucks because someone’s going to get screwed and probably the seller even though he did everything correctly but someone was a scum bag at the post office :smh:

That’s a really trash situation. Sucks because someone’s going to get screwed and probably the seller even though he did everything correctly but someone was a scum bag at the post office :smh:
Yea man it's an all around messed up situation...

The seller isnt at fault at this point. Once the seller provides tracking and that package has moved from his location, he/she in the clear. Point 1; if you received the package and the description isnt what was posted on ebay then as a buyer you can file a claim. Point 2; if the package doesn't reach the buyer then you have to take it up with ebay/paypal.

Only fallback is proving a scan/delivered package wasnt received by you...

Damn, I had access for a ton of stuff, but it was showing oos then back in stock and then only the bigger sizes. Curious how many others were successful in purchasing pairs on that huge restock this morning

The seller isnt at fault at this point. Once the seller provides tracking and that package has moved from his location, he/she in the clear. Point 1; if you received the package and the description isnt what was posted on ebay then as a buyer you can file a claim. Point 2; if the package doesn't reach the buyer then you have to take it up with ebay/paypal.

they will immediately rule in favor of the seller

so you're right, he's going to have to provide all that proof directly from USPS and hope PayPal believes it or something. Its a sticky situation for both parties

no doubt I'm not blaming this seller at all the fault lies with USPS..However the seller could help the situation out by contacting USPS after I provided him the direct number to the local post office in this area to clarify that they indeed did not deliver the package although they scanned it as delivered.. I'm thinking after he did something like that it would help both parties since he is the seller and made the label and I am the buyer. The box was insured by him for $50 so they're saying that's all I would be liable for.

you're right I already pretty much chalked it up as a loss because I'm unsure how I will be able to provide that info unless eBay is willing to call the Post Office themselves or I could get something emailed to me.

no doubt I'm not blaming this seller at all the fault lies with USPS..However the seller could help the situation out by contacting USPS after I provided him the direct number to the local post office in this area to clarify that they indeed did not deliver the package although they scanned it as delivered.. I'm thinking after he did something like that it would help both parties since he is the seller and made the label and I am the buyer. The box was insured by him for $50 so they're saying that's all I would be liable for.

you're right I already pretty much chalked it up as a loss because I'm unsure how I will be able to provide that info unless eBay is willing to call the Post Office themselves or I could get something emailed to me.
What can the seller do? I am confused. I am not taking sides but most of us on here have been on both sides being the buyer and also being the seller.

Him calling the post office would do what? They told you the package was "stolen" or whatever and not scanned or mark delivered at your location. Did you want the seller to just refund you?

What can the seller do? I am confused. I am not taking sides but most of us on here have been on both sides being the buyer and also being the seller.

Him calling the post office would do what? They told you the package was "stolen" or whatever and not scanned or mark delivered at your location. Did you want the seller to just refund you?
Of course I don't expect him to just refund me but relaying this message to eBay as the seller could possibly help the situation because I had a friend go through this exact same thing and the seller and the buyer were both taken care of. The seller in this case must have thought I was making it up or lying because he didn't even try he just assumed since it said that it was delivered that it was delivered when in fact it wasn't... so that's why I came here to ask for advice. Also the USPS said that it would be best for the seller to contact them anyways but I've never dealt with this so I really don't know. I got ****ed around. It is what it is..

Back
Top Bottom