Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Of course I don't expect him to just refund me but relaying this message to eBay as the seller would help the situation because I had a friend go through this exact same thing and the seller and the buyer were both taken care of. The seller in this case must have thought I was making it up or lying because he didn't even try so that's why I came here to ask for advice. Also the USPS said that it would be best for the seller to contact them anyways but I've never dealt with this so I really don't know. I got ****ed around. It is what it is..
It sucks, mainly because most people won't insure packages because stuff for the most part get where they're supposed to go and done deal.

situation sucks, no clue what ebay or PayPal will do. Ebay sometimes will take the loss and give you a refund and let the seller keep their money.

I would open a case with ebay, speak to them via telephone and provide all proof you have and direct number to the post office to speak with. That will be the best outcome since the seller did do what they were supposed to.

It sucks, mainly because most people won't insure packages because stuff for the most part get where they're supposed to go and done deal.

situation sucks, no clue what ebay or PayPal will do. Ebay sometimes will take the loss and give you a refund and let the seller keep their money.

I would open a case with ebay, speak to them via telephone and provide all proof you have and direct number to the post office to speak with. That will be the best outcome since the seller did do what they were supposed to.
Thanks I appreciate that and that's exactly what I planned on doing but I just received a message from eBay and unfortunately the seller opened a case and eBay reviewed it within an hour in his favor since he told them the tracking shows that it was delivered even though I told him that it wasn't and asked could he call the post office to confirm before opening a case. He clearly didn't care to call or help and I'm sure eBay wouldn't take the money away from him since it wouldn't have been his fault that USPS lost or stole the package..my mindset was to have him taken care of as well as myself. I'm going to try and appeal it and have all the information available when the time comes. Sucks tho man. Especially during these hard times you try to bring yourself a little happiness by rewarding yourself with something for all the hard work that you do and this happens..Thanks again tho..

How can the seller open a case? Why would a seller have the option to open a case for his own transaction, I’m confused.

either way hope it works out for you and just contact eBay and give them all the info you have. Might benefit you both

How can the seller open a case? Why would a seller have the option to open a case for his own transaction, I’m confused.

either way hope it works out for you and just contact eBay and give them all the info you have. Might benefit you both
Lol I'm just as confused as you. Once I told him what was going on and that I hadn't received my package although it said it was delivered I got a message not long ago saying that he opened a case and that it had been resolved..Very baffling.. and no doubt I definitely plan on contacting them once they reply to the appeal request I sent.

The buyer was just doing what anyone would do. They were covering themselves. Ironically this has happen to me years ago. I sold a pair of the Neon green air max 95s to a buyer in Brooklyn NY. Well he contacted me saying he didnt recieve the package when he got home so it was my fault. Well he never left a request via ebay message/notes to authorize a signature request prior to delivery. So package was dropped off and delivered at his residence. He then starts to complain how bad his neighborhood is, and always get his packages sent to the local mail post.

Since I had access to his address, I googled the exact location and the neighborhood was really ran down. I didnt feel bad because I did my part as the seller. During this time I would take pics of the package with postage at my local post office to verify I shipped. I sent all info to Ebay via email and I was cleared.

They blocked the buyer from contacting me and that was the end. So yeah it's a 2 way street. Sorry that happen. Hopefully they didnt make the package look too obvious like Nike does with the Swoosh tape.

Why wouldn't you as a seller pay for signature confirmation? Go through your credit card company and explain what happened. No seller is going to go above and beyond what they have to in order to track a package down. The only time I've ever encountered that is when a FedEx employee stole a M&N shipment and they investigated what happened. Buyer and seller beware on eBay. It's a bad platform.

Why wouldn't you as a seller pay for signature confirmation? Go through your credit card company and explain what happened. No seller is going to go above and beyond what they have to in order to track a package down. The only time I've ever encountered that is when a FedEx employee stole a M&N shipment and they investigated what happened. Buyer and seller beware on eBay. It's a bad platform.

I agree about ebay. I take more steps with ebay then I do with Stockx and GOAT.

Like how can you take my money and get you excited for the shoes and then just rip the rug from under you lol....I got the 3s too and I'm hoping mine don't get cancelled. What size were these cancelled orders by chance?

0AAEF667-A449-425F-BB2D-A8C6C82709F9.jpeg
What is the StockX policy about B Grades??
That's no big deal tbh. Them ain't B grades bro.

If your name is "justsneakers" you shouldn't let that off stitch bother you.

Also got cancellation for my sz 9.
The bots got to them before the website could be updated FTL did that to me on the lebron space jam/toon squad shorts. I got the push notification they released. Clicked on it. Ordered monstar and tune squad shorts. Got shipping confirmation a few hours later for the monstars. 3 days later they cancelled my order and said they were sold out. Lol

Good luck getting an apology or discount code from customer service. They don't have real-time inventory updates and often oversell. I've also had stuff canceled after the fact despite money being drawn out of my account. Order confirmation and shipping confirmation are two entirely different things. The latter means you successfully made a purchase.

Back
Top Bottom