Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

That tongue :smh:. At least we know how ugly these would be with the old tongue padding on the top.
Haha very good call as I didn’t notice that when looking at them but you’re 100% right, the tongue on authentic pairs definitely doesn’t look like that. What jumped out to me were the widow peaks on the toe box and the heel area. I was pretty sure authentic pairs don’t have the peaks. I also haven’t looked at my pair from SNKRS/Nike since the day I received them so I could be wrong on that one.

F1D72187-2084-47AC-A92C-F53C9E7BEF5B.jpeg

Elephant print on the toebox is higher than giraffe *****

I get nervous as hell whenever the post office delivers my shoes!

this was my situation today. Mind you I caught them before they reached my block but they was like they don’t feel like searching for my box because understandably they are indeed swamped with packages since people have idle time on their hand etc.

Mind you, I told them look I’m saving you a trip to my building since they’re doing construction on my block.

Careless. :smh:

19F57A6C-78AA-4303-A805-D692BCF6D7FD.jpeg

this was my situation today. Mind you I caught them before they reached my block but they was like they don’t feel like searching for my box because understandably they are indeed swamped with packages since people have idle time on their hand etc.

Mind you, I told them look I’m saving you a trip to my building since they’re doing construction on my block.

Careless. :smh:

19F57A6C-78AA-4303-A805-D692BCF6D7FD.jpeg
That sucks man sorry to see this. I’ve had delivery guys from all 3 major services do careless stuff long before this virus swept the globe. I actually had a note asking fedex to drop the box inside my hallway which was literally 1-2 steps beyond where they’d normally drop the package and they continued to ignore it and leave it directly in front of the note/sign I left.

one of my UPS guys is the best. ALWAYS rings the doorbell to try to bring packages inside, brings them up the stairs, and even plastic bags them if he has to put them over the gate when its wet out.
That’s the best having a delivery guy like that who takes care of his stops. I’ve seen some pretty atrocious sh*t and drivers that just don’t care. I’ve had UPS drivers straight up lie and state that they didn’t feel safe leaving the package or couldn’t find a safe place to leave it when I knew for a fact that they never even showed up.

Apparently a neighbor in my building had a similar issue.
70EEF82E-5588-478F-8547-C6ABCC5646A0.jpeg
There's 2 kinda of people you dont anger. People at the drive-thru and/or restaurants and postal workers... Fussing at food handlers they can tamper with your food. Postal workers can tamper with your packages, especially if they know the address always get swoosh box packages. I wouldn't ever leave a note just call and report the problem.

That’s the best having a delivery guy like that who takes care of his stops. I’ve seen some pretty atrocious sh*t and drivers that just don’t care. I’ve had UPS drivers straight up lie and state that they didn’t feel safe leaving the package or couldn’t find a safe place to leave it when I knew for a fact that they never even showed up.

I've had UPS drivers drive past my building and mark it down that it was delivered. USPS is the worst of the three.

I just sold my pair from the recent restock. I am not the picky NT'er..... but maaan, the quality is not there. Only thing I'll clap for is the Jumpman on the tongue.

The elephant print was a super small cut, I put them next to my Mochas and Bred 3s.... and it was a though the UNCs were fakes, leather was garbage in comparison. Thanks to the hype.... $260 sold.

I just sold my pair from the recent restock. I am not the picky NT'er..... but maaan, the quality is not there. Only thing I'll clap for is the Jumpman on the tongue.

The elephant print was a super small cut, I put them next to my Mochas and Bred 3s.... and it was a though the UNCs were fakes, leather was garbage in comparison. Thanks to the hype.... $260 sold.
giphy (11).gif

Right lol, homie wouldn't know quality of it smacked him in the face apparently.....these are dumb nice. Maybe you got a butt pair.

Really ? Mine were mint and the quality was excellent. Easily the nicest pickup I’ve made in the last 6 months.

Really ? Mine were mint and the quality was excellent. Easily the nicest pickup I’ve made in the last 6 months.
Everything I've read and seen online had me thinking my pair would be awesome. All I know is if any of you put your pair next to the Mochas and take a really good look...... you may see what i saw.

Back
Top Bottom