Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Hey NT fam, have not been here for a minute.
Is this the latest AJ3 thread? Seems like the hype has really died on the model, unfortunately.

Check out that small hole I found on the bottom of my insole on my 'Unite' Red Cement 3s...
Not sure what that B/5 stamp even mean but boy the QC is real at Nike at the moment... and these were made and released far before the Corona situation smh

Attachments

• IMG-0748.jpg
    IMG-0748.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 506
  • IMG-0749.jpg
    IMG-0749.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 520
Hey NT fam, have not been here for a minute.
Is this the latest AJ3 thread? Seems like the hype has really died on the model, unfortunately.

Check out that small hole I found on the bottom of my insole on my 'Unite' Red Cement 3s...
Not sure what that B/5 stamp even mean but boy the QC is real at Nike at the moment... and these were made and released far before the Corona situation smh

Why do you say that? UNC 3s actually sold out quick and are well above retail in many sizes.

Are prices for these crazy. Looking for a size 8

all this corona stuff has me out of the loop lol

thanks in advance,

much luv stay freshhhhh !!!

I regret not grabbing a second pair at retail when I had the shot. The price is crazy right now.

Just copped a pair off SX. I ooped the only pair I got a retail to a homie but that fomo finally got the best of me. No regrets

Did someone say RESTOCK!!!

Surely these wont be easy to get... And I'm not quite sure how this will pan out on Ebay.

Screenshot_20200428-190539.jpg
It’ll most likely be ugly and they’ll be gone ridiculously quick. The couple of restocks I’ve seen go down on eBay we’re gone almost quicker than you can get through the checkout process. Ya have to be ready to go and you better be quick with those hands. These will be no different. I’m honestly hoping to double up because this colorway is super clean and the quality was impressive when I got mine in hand. I still can’t believe I got em for retail. All that being said I don’t even know where exactly to go to get these when they do restock. Sneakerjesus is sponsored by eBay and I was pretty sure he hosted one of the recent restocks on the DMP’s but I’m not sure if he’s the one to go to for the UNC 3’s for this restock.

How do the eBay restocks work? Where can you find the link to the aucitons?
It’ll most likely be ugly and they’ll be gone ridiculously quick. The couple of restocks I’ve seen go down on eBay we’re gone almost quicker than you can get through the checkout process. Ya have to be ready to go and you better be quick with those hands. These will be no different. I’m honestly hoping to double up because this colorway is super clean and the quality was impressive when I got mine in hand. I still can’t believe I got em for retail. All that being said I don’t even know where exactly to go to get these when they do restock. Sneakerjesus is sponsored by eBay and I was pretty sure he hosted one of the recent restocks on the DMP’s but I’m not sure if he’s the one to go to for the UNC 3’s for this restock.

And honestly I don't know here these are dropping on ebay. The link is on J23 app... I'm just glad I lucked up and got these for retail as well. Super clean and dope colorway. They way they sold out still makes me think these were semi limited...

Have A friend that works at nike factory had a pair returned to his store. Was going to pick them up for me when he went back to work from vacation. Never made it back due to closing malls. Will wait it out! The disco will be worth it!

Have A friend that works at nike factory had a pair returned to his store. Was going to pick them up for me when he went back to work from vacation. Never made it back due to closing malls. Will wait it out! The disco will be worth it!
Them joints going to be gone by the time they open back up. Even if it's may 12th.

ebay was pure bs. From checkout pages, I guess they dropped seconds early. Explains why it was totally oos when I refreshed on the hour. Also doesn't help that I didnt wanna cart ahead of time since it showed retail was 350 lol

Back
Top Bottom