Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

They put a little sticker, and these fools had the audacity to send me a picture of the hoody when it didn’t pass and it still had their sticker on it...

so I got crazy and wrote a bunch of emails and started the process of charging back but they got back to me and claim they are gonna fix it...

I also had a pending sale and I told them I’m done doing business with them that they can send me the shoes back and cancel the account if need be and that was the fastest payout for a shoe I’ve ever received , I’m not even sure it’s there yet I think they just paid me out for it lol

They put a little sticker, and these fools had the audacity to send me a picture of the hoody when it didn’t pass and it still had their sticker on it...

so I got crazy and wrote a bunch of emails and started the process of charging back but they got back to me and claim they are gonna fix it...

I also had a pending sale and I told them I’m done doing business with them that they can send me the shoes back and cancel the account if need be and that was the fastest payout for a shoe I’ve ever received , I’m not even sure it’s there yet I think they just paid me out for it lol
Wow sorry you had to go through that I had waited almost 2weeks for a payout until I email them and bam money in my PayPal stockx in the beginning was good but now with all the fees and bs there doing I rather cop from GOAT n Ebay

image.jpg only this sticker
You’re good

I'm right here and its not even a year and these are selling for $400 and its only been 6 months so I think I will wait until they are $450 :rofl::rofl::rofl: That part !

lol so you been waiting 6 months so you could reply to my post? the point back then anyway was that you didn't think they'd drop below $250 and they did
People out here moving goal posts...we said once all pairs hit hands immediately after the release they will drop to $250 and they did.

If you had to pay resell 2 weeks after the release in March was the time to do it.

DAEEED28-377D-40F8-BA60-CEA867DFA7A7.png

All that research and StockX picture image posting is useless to me. I said this will be a $400 shoe in a year. I will admit I was wrong that it took less than a year. I said I will wait until this shoe hits $400 you and other members discounted that FACT It looks like I was dead on target bullseye BOOM ! The End :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom