Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Do you guys know if the jumpman logo on the heel tab is navy or black? I can’t tell from the pictures.

So there’s no early access releases or anything for this pair at all?

interesting...idk if that’s a good sign

Is the Mall of GA a tough place to camp? What time do you go?
It not that bad i have seen worst expectly gwinnett place back in the days when that mall was popping but i normally get to the mall about 45min till they let up the gates

Do you guys know if the jumpman logo on the heel tab is navy or black? I can’t tell from the pictures.
It navy i held these in hand a week ago at one of my local spots and the aj 6 dmp as well they been sitting on them 6s since mid February just can't sell them yet my homie at the store say they will be on sale April 11th

It navy i held these in hand a week ago at one of my local spots and the aj 6 dmp as well they been sitting on them 6s since mid February just can't sell them yet my homie at the store say they will be on sale April 11th

your guy tell you how much stock they got of these?

Friend working at Champ's said they only had 12 pairs of these which is crazy because they're available at bunch of stores around me that are all doing FCFS.

Local Footlocker ain't even getting these. Only Footaction and Champs.

Hoping FA got more in than what they said they had a week or so ago.

Gonna have to be at the mall early, as everyone is FCFS. Was hoping these days were over :smh:

doesnt seem like a ton of stock, but doesnt seem like a ton of hype either judging by presale prices. should go down more on release day too

It not that bad i have seen worst expectly gwinnett place back in the days when that mall was popping but i normally get to the mall about 45min till they let up the gates
That’s all? I used to have to get to Stonecrest 4 hrs early when I lived in Lithonia. Especially to get a size 8.

explanation?
I remember in late 2018, it was reported Nike focus on their stores and apps etc
And cut back on the stock giving to non Nike stores...

nike has decided to cut wholesale allotment by 35% to those stores it wholesaled to

this is apart from the fact they are pulling a ton of Nike accounts away from stores also

so Nike product outside of official Nike stores have been tuned WAY down

and that product is now being sold via Nike online stores or Nike online

this is also happening with clearance type of store like kohl’s where Nike product is literally being sent back and sold in Nike factory/outlet stores sometimes even still have the small white sticker on the front lid flap that says “kohl’s” lol

this is being done because it’s increasing Nike revenue(which is WAY up)

nike has decided to cut wholesale allotment by 35% to those stores it wholesaled to

this is apart from the fact they are pulling a ton of Nike accounts away from stores also

this is also happening with clearance type of store like kohl’s where Nike product is literally being sent back and sold in Nike factory/outlet stores sometimes even still have the small white sticker on the front lid flap that says “kohl’s” lol

always valuable insight man :emoji_pray:

Yep, this the info I'm here for. Thanks for the info

Snkrs or bust for me unless I hit on the sheikh raffle... gotta work O-C Saturday. Just missed the Shoe Palace raffle. Might have someone try for me in store if I strike out online, but I think I'll be good.

Hoping Hibbetts look out...not trying to go to the mall for a FCFS shoe, and I want them in hand tomorrow so that's the only way that will happen.

Back
Top Bottom