Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Think Nike is gonna give out exclusive early access like they did for the Pine Green 1s last week?

Saturday where you at??? Lol...
20200304_091631.jpg

20200304_091645.jpg

Anybody with early pair. Do these fit tight like bc3 or loose like true blue 3

Most sick I've been watching a Carolina game since the 2016 National Championship....just watching them implode like that was torture.

man I’m working two jobs right now so I’ve been “blessed” to not struggle through each game this season, I’m actually around .500 watching wins lol. I just knew I was the good luck charm we needed & confirmed it I thought with the way that game was going...

I’m happy I didn’t start talking **** to my “friends” that are Duke fans because I never would’ve heard the end of that. It’s bad enough blowing that opportunity in any game, but doing it at home against Duke hurt. I felt the struggle of the entire season in games I’ve missed summed up in one short segment of basketball & I'm not quite over it yet, not until Saturday

Man I had the Chappelle game blouses gif cued up to send to my Dukie friends... twice... Torture is an understatement. Haven’t been in that much disbelief since the 2005 USC Texas game.

Anyways... who still has that 90s Zephyr hat sitting around?

Really curious on the numbers of these...they were originally supposed to be a men’s only release but not champs is saying they’re coming in kids.

I just confirmed foot locker, champs and finish line seem to be the only stores in my mall getting them, all first come, first serve. Champs said they only got one size run, foot locker said they didn’t get a lot and finish line said they couldn’t tell me lol. At this point I’m wondering if I should just try and cop online. I just don’t understand why these stores didn’t do a raffle if they don’t have much stock...doesn’t make any sense.

I feel like it's just a lot of locations with less than normal GR stock. Still a GR in the traditional sense.

Really curious on the numbers of these...they were originally supposed to be a men’s only release but not champs is saying they’re coming in kids.

I just confirmed foot locker, champs and finish line seem to be the only stores in my mall getting them, all first come, first serve. Champs said they only got one size run, foot locker said they didn’t get a lot and finish line said they couldn’t tell me lol. At this point I’m wondering if I should just try and cop online. I just don’t understand why these stores didn’t do a raffle if they don’t have much stock...doesn’t make any sense.

Because going forward all stores non Nike have had their allocation turned WAY down

also champs is notoriously known to have the least of any release even holiday

Finishline however has always had a healthy stock pile per release due to their store/market locations

as far as raffle goes the footlocker family of stores base doing a raffle on stock on hand VS people asking for the shoe in store/phone calls

I've given up trying to understand how these foot stores make decisions.

You’re worrying too much lol. Just be at the store in the morning when it opens and you should get your pair. It’s that simple. And Champs probably just lied to you about 1 FSR just to run you off.

Well these are a fcfs in my area man I'm too d**n old to be camping out look like this will be my first since 2006 dmp
Screenshot_2020-03-04-12-55-01.png
Screenshot_2020-03-04-12-55-11.png

Kinda nice to not know what the **** boutta happen.

is it a lot or a little ?
sell out or sit?
online or in line?

who knows ?

show up and find out on the next episode of damn I don’t really need no more shoes I still ain’t worn so many pairs and I could definitely be putting my money elsewhere but I want them mfs

I hate having to work on Saturdays.... hoping I can hit again after work lol

Back
Top Bottom