Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

I thought these would've hit Foot apps for reserves especially if there aren't many pairs.. FLX is proving to be a pointless and useless *** update for the entire 2020 to date. SMH.. Lets hope this isn't the case for some April drops.

No way every single pair this year is NOT a GR.

I thought these would've hit Foot apps for reserves especially if there aren't many pairs.. FLX is proving to be a pointless and useless *** update for the entire 2020 to date. SMH.. Lets hope this isn't the case for some April drops.

They made these type limited

Remember a few years ago JB said they would be limiting releases. Around the same time they would be focusing on their stores and apps....Looks like that time might've come vampire xtc vampire xtc do you have any info on this

were so used to getting it i didnt pay attention lol

I think the button shows up regardless of where you are. the tags at the bottom actually show the locations beforehand though

Screenshot_20200306-171647_SNKRS.jpg
EACBD552-E7D8-4C62-B53D-798F74980DB3.png

Not all.

What’s good y’all.. I’m a noob here at NT but been checking forums out for a while now and figured I’d finally make an account...

anyways I’m out here in the northwest and work at Nike headquarters In Beaverton so you know us employees are gonna line up early for these bad boys

hope everyone who wants a pair gets one, good luck

Reactions: 907
Game time decision for me. Perfect for the spring/summer. I can def see alot of incomke tax money being spent on these.

I smell discount too

I’m praying for it lol

i don’t, at all smh. I’m going to be at champs a few minutes before they open because I’m not about that full camping life anymore, but I don’t think that’ll be enough for a 9.5

it’s about to be take my chances on SNKRS& that always gets my anxiety going smh

Back
Top Bottom