Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

8F5D02E0-2F7C-4AEF-B3DF-3F3A84519824.jpeg

got mine safe and sound. The line was getting hostile in Cincinnati glad it’s over with. I will see these are a soft as the shattered backboards

The salt is real right now.

This is exactly what I feared, but with the added surprise of my girl getting on my last damn nerve & bothering me throughout.

Man I might as well just delete the SNKRS app off of my phone smh. Got through on Eastbay and they charged my card so hoping that means I'm gucci. Shoutout to everybody (esp my fellow Tar Heel alums) that was able to cop. #BEATDOOK

Can't front.. I'm mad. Desktop was BS'in with my paypal and as soon as I got to the end, my 8 was OOS. Hurried and went back and checked out an 8.5 but I know 3s crease easily and I had to settle for .5 up smh

Pros
- ordered the shoe

Cons
- .5 size up

I can either look for a trade, flip on StockX and use the $ to get .5 size down or get 1 of those toe box protectors when walking lol

IDK how i strike out on snkrs felt like this would be easy...i tried to put thru an order on FNL...screen just spun at checkout. Paypal sent an email saying i submitted an order but no FNL confirmation. You guys think it went thru?

IDK how i strike out on snkrs felt like this would be easy...i tried to put thru an order on FNL...screen just spun at checkout. Paypal sent an email saying i submitted an order but no FNL confirmation. You guys think it went thru?

No. FNL loves to take your money out as a loan. Unless you got a confirmation email you didn't get them.

Probably not. I had the same thing happen. Then got another email from paypal saying to finish my purchase at finish line to finish my order. I was able to get through on eastbay surprisingly, first shoe purchase there since 2017.

Can't front.. I'm mad. Desktop was BS'in with my paypal and as soon as I got to the end, my 8 was OOS. Hurried and went back and checked out an 8.5 but I know 3s crease easily and I had to settle for .5 up smh

Pros
- ordered the shoe

Cons
- .5 size up

I can either look for a trade, flip on StockX and use the $ to get .5 size down or get 1 of those toe box protectors when walking lol

try adding a insole on top

Do you have a medical card? Otherwise I'm pretty sure "smoking a joint" is illegal.

Haha I actually do and they are very easy to get in Florida... my excuse was PTSD. Haha 200 bucks to the doctor and I’m pretty sure any excuse will get you one

Back
Top Bottom