Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Should have my second pair today. UPS transferred my delivery over to USPS due to Coronavirus.

For today...

9F6BD3E7-0296-4872-83D1-0EA669B4D4D4.jpeg

Wanted to grab a pair after lent. Now we got corona virus going around, wonder how the resale market will be effected?

Just ordered another pair from stock x for 245.00 both pair I had was f*%^ up!! This my first time ordering from there . Always scared of fakes lol I don’t know how to tell the difference :emoji_cold_sweat::rofl:

Just ordered another pair from stock x for 245.00 both pair I had was f*%^ up!! This my first time ordering from there . Always scared of fakes lol I don’t know how to tell the difference :emoji_cold_sweat::rofl:
Don't think any fakes are out there....yet. You should be ok.

good luck with that. stockx is where everyone dumps their flawed pairs.

good luck with that. stockx is where everyone dumps their flawed pairs.
Not true. I've gotten flawless pairs from them. It's luck just like ordering from any retailer. Alot of people get shiiit pairs from ndc and other major retailers.

not saying impossible to get good pairs, but it is more likely to get flawed pairs. if people have multiples they're gonna dump the worst pairs first.
Why not return where they got them from and I know some places are all sale are final

Back
Top Bottom