Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by In3gra

Does the coupon code FACEBOOK10COUPON still work on mentalkicks.com?
It's not working 
frown.gif
tired.gif

Hey people, I held them and looked @ them yesterday.  Pull the trigger.  That's all I gotta say.  We are payin about 40$ for a box though.....

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Debating on if i should order these now from mentalkicks or just wait until RD.

I'm guessing this release will be similar to the Flints?

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

preoredered mine from a local spot so even if there is craziness i dont have to wait in line. happy about this

x2 
pimp.gif

cant wait.
got my 2 pair locked thru a homies little sister at the FTL with a 30% discount.  Cant wait! good luck everyone this should be easy.

YEAH GOOD LUCK EVERY1 AS USUAL IM SURE THESE AINT GONNA BE CRAZY AS THE COOL GREY HYPE WELL I HOPE NOT!

These might sit around on shelves in philly like the white and red VIs
FS. ds eggplant foamposite sz 10
FS. ds jordan 1 black and red high strap sz 9.5
FS. vvvnd nike lebron dunkman 7 sz 9.5

Walked into my local spot today and was able to cop for retail.  The quality on these are on point.  Easily one of the best retros in recent memory.  The leather is much less stiff and softer than the CDP III's.  It seems to be on point with the Motorsport VI's like someone else mentioned earlier.  I would even go as far as to say its the exact same leather used on the Mororsports.  Anyone who said these aren't worth the funds are insane.  We aren't paying extra for the box.  With inflation and added cost of shipping, import taxes, and gas we should expect increase in price.  The quality of the last retro, 2003, isn't any better than this retro, they seem equivalent to me.  In fact; I would spend the $150 on this instead of paying $250+ on a pair that may fall apart while your walking down the street.  Anyway, here's some pics...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Anybody else with pictures of them after wearing?

You got that itch bro. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same here, but those midsoles are holding me until further review......

Don't listen to the dudes that cop because the bottom line is there going to be bias

Of course their going to say these have good quality to justify their purchase

I went to my local spot to get another look at these and the quality is no were near on point like the 03's so i don't know what that dude Mr.718 is talking about

And yes inflation does happen but it still shouldn't be that high how you go from $125 to $150 smh JB package these in the OG box just to pursed people to buy these because they know people would hesitate when they saw the price

To all those on the fence i think these are a waste of bread because of crap quality plus the paint is going to chip after a few weeks of wearing it

Thats my honest opinion of these but if you still want to cop thats cool good luck getting your pair these shouldn't be a problem to cop on release date

Originally Posted by khalil1988

don't count on it

Don't listen to the dudes that cop because the bottom line is there going to be bias

I went to my local spot to get another look at these and the quality is no were near on point like the 03's so i don't know what that dude Mr.718 is talking about

And yes inflation does happen but it still shouldn't be that high how you go from $125 to $150 smh JB package these in the OG box just to pursed people to buy these because they know people would hesitate when they saw the price

To all those on the fence i think these are a waste of bread because of crap quality plus the paint is going to chip after a few weeks of wearing it

Thats my honest opinion of these but if you still want to cop thats cool good luck getting your pair these shouldn't be a problem to cop on release date

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I never had the 03s... so I really can't compare.. but since most retros are around $150 anyways... these being priced at $150 doesn't really make a difference for me. 

Mr718,

I think you've helped many people either made their decision or changed their mind to pick something up! :tongue:

Quality is good on these. I wouldn't listen to you. The box is not paper thin. The leather is nice and soft. $150 is the cheapest you will find a white/cement III, so I don't see how this is a bad deal. If you actually calculate inflation, it is correct. $125 in 03, $135 in 06, $148.xx in 2010 so yes, the numbers do add up. I don't get how y'all complain without even doing the math and thinking about it. If you don't like, cool. If you like, cool. Why post that these have crap quality for pages and pages? No one is following you dude. Your crusade to bash JB is getting old...

How do you even know that the paint is going to chip? Have you worn them for a few weeks? You's a real funny dude.
roll.gif

Mr. 718, your pair looks like the pairs I've seen in person. Can't wait for the 22nd.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your seriously saying its outrageous to have a $25 increase on an imported product after 8 years?  You must be kidding me.  I'm sure there's some extra bread that goes into the company's pocket, however, we need to realize times have changed.  I really have no need to justify my purchase to anyone.  Its not like I ordered them online and are stuck with something I don't want.  I went into the store, saw them, tried them on, and paid.  I completely content with my purchase.   And I find it sort of funny that for someone who's against this release, 8 out of 10 of your last post are in this thread
laugh.gif
.  Bottom line, if you don't like them, keep it moving.  Why waste time typing your life away complaining a bashing the way other people spend their money? 
ohwell.gif

Still looking forward to these, as I dont have a pair of III's yet.  No cracking for me as these will sit and be glanced at periodically.  Now if these crack while sitting in the box, then I'll have a different opinion. But til then
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by khalil1988

don't count on it

I wont count on it but I also wouldnt put it past staying on the shelves for at least one month in philly

Got one of my pair on lock, just need to call my other spot to see if they can hold them. Hopefully we can get them before RD.

Tomorrow I'll try to post pics of my pair that I've worn steadily for a month. You guys can then decide for yourselves. For now goodnight. Early meeting tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom