Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^ What exactly are you complaining about? We've seen ONE PAIR that had cracking. ONE. Plenty of others say that theirs don't have cracking.

Unbelievable.

They will....same paint. Plus, most people don't even have their pairs yet

I don't even have to see them for myself to know that's the same paint they've been using on the III retros....if you've been keeping up with this thread....multiple people have shown their III pairs cracking. Sure they won't crack the first few wears (my pairs didn't at first), but give it time....they'll peel

And don't give me that "oh they're shoes...wear will always cause em to crack" ....i don't see my Yeezy's cracking, i don't see my older pairs' paint cracking/peeling. Have you seen how UGLY the paint cracks look on pairs? It's disgusting.

If these don't crack....that would be a miracle....and yall can bag on me all you want.
I've been keeping up with this thread, and I have only seen ONE picture of anyone's cracking.  Lots of other people have said that they have had no problems wearing theirs up to this point.

I know it's a small sample size.  I know that 3's are built to crack.  It's inevitable on most pairs.  That's great that your older pairs haven't... I'm sure there's a few good batches in these 2010's that won't crack for a while either.  But the way the midsoles are on these shoes (plus the paint and how they put it on), 3's just tend to crack over a period of time.

I've seen how cracks look first hand.  They aren't that great, no.  But they're inevitable most of the time.  That doesn't mean that they're going to crack the instant you put them on, which seems to be the reaction everyone has had based on that one picture.  I don't have these in my hand, but I'm sure that through NORMAL wear in good conditions, they're going to be fine for a while.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by Asia

you guys are cheap... lol but once release day hype comes around you are willing to pay resell prices.. smh

QFT

Or maybe we actually want something worth $150? We all buy sneakers here, and you call us cheap?

Yall are the reason JB continues to throw crappy overpriced retros at us...

Why do people think that every person on NT are the only people buying Jordans if every single person in this thread did not buy these shoes they would still sell out.

So just stop with the boycott posts and the its your fault the quality is bad posts. 

Man I don't sweat all that cracking talk either. My CDPs have yet to crack on me and I actually have worn them a good number of times....

I will be copping 2pairs of this shoe regardless of what cats on the boards are saying I have always liked cement 3s....

Boot Camp in the Bronx has these already but they won't talk prices over the phone
30t6p3b.gif

PENNY4PREZ NEEDS 2B BANNED ALL HE DOES IS COMPLAIN.... HE DOESNT LOVE SHOES.... I DUNNO Y HES ON NIKETALK

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

PENNY4PREZ NEEDS 2B BANNED ALL HE DOES IS COMPLAIN.... HE DOESNT LOVE SHOES.... I DUNNO Y HES ON NIKETALK

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dude is a loser and a hypocrite.  You can see him in the Nike Kobe threads too. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dude is a loser and a hypocrite.  You can see him in the Nike Kobe threads too. 

Agreed, so much hate!
haterbag.jpg

These shoes are great, quality is cool with me, im not trippin........nice touch on the box.

Put them on yesterday, only thing I'm going to say is COMFORT wise, was not pleased.

but overall happy
smile.gif
, and yes they do run a little big

waiting for my pair from end clothing, but im looking to score a size 6 in kids sizes for my cousin. havent bought/shown up early for jordans since the fire red 3s, but does anyone anticipate the kids sizes to go quick, or i can cop it say a couple hours after stores open?
fyi if you live out in vegas, niketown LV will be doing a wristband system. like their page on facebook to get info on when to swing by for the wristband. 

Originally Posted by teejay6723

@ about 1:30

Since he stated that the synthetic leather is on par with the Motorsport 6s....I'm to assume that the quality is on par with my 2003s?
f0625e4e3047a43c12c1c6c1ec2097927205436.pjpg

ebb252fe9a4524fe1501cd73c9f708073fe8477.pjpg

f9e252ee7f4ea4af1e81626f7b6f0e65016e5d6.pjpg

If so, 2 pairs is a must....

The quality on these are horrible! I tried on a size 10 at my girlfriends job for like 5mins n they got a huge crease on them, like I was wore em like 5 times or something! Alot of them were precreased already too

teejay6723 wrote:

@ about 1:30

I said it once earlier in this thread and I'll say it again: That dude in the review is wrong to think that these have the same tumbled leather as the MS VI's. I have both pairs and the first thing that I did as soon as I got my W/C III's in was to compare the two since from pics they kinda looked the same. MS VI leather is much softer.

Also tell me which part of the shoe is synthetic leather? Just because it feels "plasticy" doesn't mean it's not real leather.

Originally Posted by myth58

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

The quality on these are horrible! I tried on a size 10 at my girlfriends job for like 5mins n they got a huge crease on them, like I was wore em like 5 times or something! Alot of them were precreased already too

This %!##% woofinWho the @!#+ tries on shoes and rocks them for five minutes. Like it takes 5 minutes to tell if they fit you or not.

Word. Dudes are bashing these for no reason at all.
roll.gif

myth58 wrote:
!!*%$ probably don't even got a girlfriend either

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by myth58

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

This %!##% woofinWho the @!#+ tries on shoes and rocks them for five minutes. Like it takes 5 minutes to tell if they fit you or not.

Word. Dudes are bashing these for no reason at all.
roll.gif

myth58 wrote:
!!*%$ probably don't even got a girlfriend either
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<Haha both of yall sound salty as hell!

Back
Top Bottom