Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Is the black track jacket a sign of things to come?

black cements are already confirmed for holiday 2011

That jacket looks more for the DB 3's..

Just went to my local mall to catch a glimpse of them. The box is flimy as %!%%. They look a little cheap in person. 

Still cant wait. 
definitely DB 3's. red elephant print = not bred 3s

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

why cant we just be happy these are coming out? they look good not great we know that but is it that big a deal? they could have butchered these worse than they are. im so glad im getting these no complaints and any box complaints are crazy...... i wore my box 3 times and they are creased! lol

Its guys like you who are happy buying whatever crap JB throws at you. If you keep buying a crappy product, they'll keep producing it.

Like I said before in here, females are in this itch like this cat plumber.
Wow, arent you quite the internet tough guy, if ive ever run into one. Mustve hit a nerve, because you know its true. Can you honestly say that Jordans products have been as good as they were 10+ years ago?

Well Ilet me copp my 1 pair and onto the nxt 1..... I was gna double up but naaah not worth it
IMO... Lot of heat cmin up btween jb n nike..

why cant we just be happy these are coming out? they look good not great we know that but is it that big a deal? they could have butchered these worse than they are. im so glad im getting these no complaints and any box complaints are crazy...... i wore my box 3 times and they are creased! lol

Its guys like you who are happy buying whatever crap JB throws at you. If you keep buying a crappy product, they'll keep producing it.

Wow, arent you quite the internet tough guy, if ive ever run into one. Mustve hit a nerve, because you know its true. Can you honestly say that Jordans products have been as good as they were 10+ years ago?

Stop wit all the gotdamn quality complaints...things are different get over it and move on.

Can someone else PM me a site who is selling these online at the $150 price.... really can't make it to the store that day or camp out. Thanks. The one mentioned earlier is sold out.
OOOOOR if you know of any places in Houston doing pre-orders/reserves, lemme know. thanks. 

pimp.gif
Got my shipment in a couple days ago.  These are definitely dope!  Had to cop 2 pairs of these since they're white.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

^^^^ Try the lynwood/everett area

Which stores in Lynnwood Everett area?
nerd.gif

I'm from around the way..

I'm aware that no stores in the Everett Mall is getting them.

I heard from a friend that a couple of stores in the Alderwood Mall is getting them.

So NT Seattle gets 100 Pairs and HOH SC gets 120 pairs..

There's plenty to go around.

pimp.gif

Damn, my pair's midsole is STILL holding up after all the wear I've put on them. In the snow, rain, sleet, and salty concrete. They did crease faster than my true blues but it's not that bad.

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

lol could be sarcasm though
It's the JB Forum, everyone fronts.

They've been collecting for years but don't know what NDC is?
laugh.gif

This forum has become the butt of jokes, even Meth takes shots at it,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

lol could be sarcasm though
It's the JB Forum, everyone fronts.

They've been collecting for years but don't know what NDC is?
laugh.gif

This forum has become the butt of jokes, even Meth takes shots at it,
laugh.gif
this isnt sarcasm.. I just put together yesterday that 'fap' is personification and not an acronym lol smh i know

Originally Posted by HermitEdge

Can someone else PM me a site who is selling these online at the $150 price.... really can't make it to the store that day or camp out. Thanks. The one mentioned earlier is sold out.
OOOOOR if you know of any places in Houston doing pre-orders/reserves, lemme know. thanks. 
They had them here http://www.sidelineappare...nretroiii-136064105.html for retail today but are out of stock now.

Okay, so what u saying is that for the past 10 years JB is crappy and is a no go for you?So tell me this, why you in the JB Forum.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

^^^^ Try the lynwood/everett area

Which stores in Lynnwood Everett area?
nerd.gif

I'm from around the way..

I'm aware that no stores in the Everett Mall is getting them.

I heard from a friend that a couple of stores in the Alderwood Mall is getting them.

So NT Seattle gets 100 Pairs and HOH SC gets 120 pairs..

There's plenty to go around.

pimp.gif

Y'all are lucky down there...up here in Bellingham Finish Line ain't gettin any, Foot Locker is getting 12 pairs and same with Champs....Burlington Mall isn't getting any....I'm gonna get 1 pair for sure...but doubt there will be any size 12's left anywhere down south by the time I cop in Bellingham...I'd have to drive an hour plus to make it to anywhere down South...all the spots should be cleaned out by then.

man im so excited. i havent copped since the infra pack!!!!! im almost sure that wifey's gonna let me scoop these. and if not shes already agreed that i can get titaniums when income taxes come in
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom