Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by darealjkid

man im so excited. i havent copped since the infra pack!!!!! im almost sure that wifey's gonna let me scoop these. and if not shes already agreed that i can get titaniums when income taxes come in
pimp.gif
Men do what they want, Boys do what they can, obliviously your not a grown man 
indifferent.gif

man im so excited. i havent copped since the infra pack!!!!! im almost sure that wifey's gonna let me scoop these. and if not shes already agreed that i can get titaniums when income taxes come in
pimp.gif

grin.gif
 You're telling me, I haven't bought a pair of Air Jordans in stores since the red patent leather I's. This should get me out of my slump

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

my friend, that all changes once you're married.

Originally Posted by 1212theory

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

my friend, that all changes once you're married.
Well im not married, so you tell me that when u get married you become a submissive gimp ? And  one also lose all rights to their funds and decision making skills... If thats the case you should stop being a man, and start bleeding once a month
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

^^^^ Try the lynwood/everett area

Which stores in Lynnwood Everett area?
nerd.gif

I'm from around the way..

I'm aware that no stores in the Everett Mall is getting them.

I heard from a friend that a couple of stores in the Alderwood Mall is getting them.

So NT Seattle gets 100 Pairs and HOH SC gets 120 pairs..

There's plenty to go around.

pimp.gif

Y'all are lucky down there...up here in Bellingham Finish Line ain't gettin any, Foot Locker is getting 12 pairs and same with Champs....Burlington Mall isn't getting any....I'm gonna get 1 pair for sure...but doubt there will be any size 12's left anywhere down south by the time I cop in Bellingham...I'd have to drive an hour plus to make it to anywhere down South...all the spots should be cleaned out by then.

We have to pay about $30 more but in Canada you can preorder your J's from any Foot Locker or Champs Sports. It's not a well known fact and I only stumbled upon it just talking with a Sales associate about the Cool Grey's. Not too sure if it's worth the drive up for you but good luck copping a pair!

Originally Posted by poonsaloon

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

^^^^ Try the lynwood/everett area

Which stores in Lynnwood Everett area?
nerd.gif

I'm from around the way..

I'm aware that no stores in the Everett Mall is getting them.

I heard from a friend that a couple of stores in the Alderwood Mall is getting them.

So NT Seattle gets 100 Pairs and HOH SC gets 120 pairs..

There's plenty to go around.

pimp.gif

Y'all are lucky down there...up here in Bellingham Finish Line ain't gettin any, Foot Locker is getting 12 pairs and same with Champs....Burlington Mall isn't getting any....I'm gonna get 1 pair for sure...but doubt there will be any size 12's left anywhere down south by the time I cop in Bellingham...I'd have to drive an hour plus to make it to anywhere down South...all the spots should be cleaned out by then.

We have to pay about $30 more but in Canada you can preorder your J's from any Foot Locker or Champs Sports. It's not a well known fact and I only stumbled upon it just talking with a Sales associate about the Cool Grey's. Not too sure if it's worth the drive up for you but good luck copping a pair!
Footlocker: Yes.

Champs: Not all the time.

Also, you can ask for 1 tax ( if your province has 2  sales tax) and the SPC discount (15%). Only on premier releases like the XI is where they do not allows these discounts. The rest of the releases...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

lol could be sarcasm though
It's the JB Forum, everyone fronts.

They've been collecting for years but don't know what NDC is?
laugh.gif

This forum has become the butt of jokes, even Meth takes shots at it,
laugh.gif
this isnt sarcasm.. I just put together yesterday that 'fap' is personification and not an acronym lol smh i know
"fap" is an onomatopoeia, no?

But anyways, why do these sound like they are going to be hard to get? I seriously hope the Foot Locker I work next to is getting them.

Unds my pair today. i was on my feet for over 10hrs today felt great. fits true to size for me. i might cop another pair to put up.
o89het.jpg

@Sk8TheGr8

went to FNL store at Great Mall Milpitas Ca./ asked an employee if they had them and he was cool enough to let me take a look at it. instant copped 2x come release day haha

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Unds my pair today. i was on my feet for over 10hrs today felt great. fits true to size for me. i might cop another pair to put up.
o89het.jpg

@Sk8TheGr8

off topic but what kinda rack/shelving is that in the background?

Nice collection Young Sk8. I use an adjustable metal shelving setup from Walmart.
There's never enough space though. I'm in desperate need of another shelf. Lol

Yeah, I'm gonna need me one of those shelves. My closet space isn't going to cut it, especially with the releases coming out this year.

Ivar system for the official shelving of niketalk lol that's a great shelve for sneakers.

Does the chipping on the Jordan III have to do with your weight?

Originally Posted by knnyngo

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

lol could be sarcasm though
It's the JB Forum, everyone fronts.

They've been collecting for years but don't know what NDC is?
laugh.gif

This forum has become the butt of jokes, even Meth takes shots at it,
laugh.gif
this isnt sarcasm.. I just put together yesterday that 'fap' is personification and not an acronym lol smh i know
"fap" is an onomatopoeia, no?

But anyways, why do these sound like they are going to be hard to get? I seriously hope the Foot Locker I work next to is getting them.

Y'all do know what fap means right
laugh.gif

And these have already been out at a couple of spots in Long Island for a while.

Back
Top Bottom