Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

i hope the line to get these are goin to be crazy like the last release for these...ponyboy

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by ponyboy

i hope the line to get these are goin to be crazy like the last release for these...ponyboy
Shut up.

Seriously, he needs to disappear.  Dude is trying to reach 300 posts so he can start selling.  
He's taking trolling to a another level. 

Be careful, he might go off on you.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^ lmao....these are my babies. i cant wait til these drop....i've waited sooo long for my grails.....the best of the best shoes

Amen to the sneaker gods

AMEN

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Can't wait for these again. I am really starting to think that JB will turn this low quality junk around and start producing good retro's again......hopefully.

ih7j1w.gif

2crlu86.jpg

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Can't wait for these again. I am really starting to think that JB will turn this low quality junk around and start producing good retro's again......hopefully.

ih7j1w.gif

2crlu86.jpg

roll.gif
. I'm still hoping they do right by these 
ohwell.gif

well the true blue release was on point in 09, i know people will complain about cushioning and small features but I thought it was a nice retro, and the oreo 6 quality is awesome too. I havent had problems with my motorsports or silver anni 4s,,, I think we are starting to get a decent product from JB again
I think that the quality on these will be up to par, im a little more worried on the flint 13s 

i still got my fire red 3's DS...copped doubles from a dickies connect for 110 each...cant wait for the white/cements though

cant wait for these to come out. need another pair of 3's to go along wid my fire reds.

Wooooooooooooooow$150 for cracked midsoles and shedding paint after a few months of casual wear,maybe for $100,but for $150 JB is out of there minds.Yall can have fun looking these good looking shoes while your dsing them but if you actually plan on wearing these shoes everyday for 4 months or longer then i feel sorry for you cause there not worth the $150 price tag at all.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Wooooooooooooooow$150 for cracked midsoles and shedding paint after a few months of casual wear,maybe for $100,but for $150 JB is out of there minds.Yall can have fun looking these good looking shoes while your dsing them but if you actually plan on wearing these shoes everyday for 4 months or longer then i feel sorry for you cause there not worth the $150 price tag at all.

So you would shell out $100 but can't do the rest of the $50?  Okay. 
laugh.gif

And why the %$!+ do you care to feel sorry for anyone, it's their money, it's their life, you are just complaining too much. 

Here's food for thought:   Don't buy if you don't like. 

If the midsole on these 3s cracked and fell completely off the whole upper just after a week of wearing them you all would still beasts over these,so it doesnt matter what i say and JB will still get away with murder with these low quality things they have the nerve to call jordans.JB selling yall left over fakes,real jordans that lasts were sold from 1985-2006.

If the midsole on these 3s cracked and fell completely off the whole upper just after a week of wearing them you all would still beasts over these,so it doesnt matter what i say and JB will still get away with murder with these low quality things they have the nerve to call jordans.JB selling yall left over fakes,real jordans that lasts were sold from 1985-2006.

Then go on ebay and buy them instead of complaining!!!

Everyone knows what they are getting into. 

It's like beating a dead horse here.

I really don't mind the cracking anymore, its expected.
I love white cements, so copping multiple pairs is a must.

Its not that I don't care about quality, its just that, cracking or no cracking, the shoes will still have the same value to me.

O yea and i will keep beating the dead horse until JB makes a white colored based retro 3 with a good midsole that wont breakdown and start cracking with just casual wear of just 2-4 months.

I honestly think JB solved their cracking midsoles issue. I was almost positive the IX's were gonna crack just as they did the first time they were retroed...However, I've worn them (white/university's) probably more than any other Jordan this year and I've yet to see any evidence of cracking.

O yea and i will keep beating the dead horse until JB makes a white colored based retro 3 with a good midsole that wont breakdown and start cracking with just casual wear of just 2-4 months.

What the hell are you guys doing to them that make them crack after 2 months?? 

I have the Fire Red 3's, and they are just doing fine. 

Jordan 9 retros like ijapino stated, are not cracking.   

But if the prices were $100 like you stated, you would still buy them, but yet, you are still complaining.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You left me speechless,thats not even worth commenting on,no wonder why JB is doing what there doing to us.

And what exactly are they doing to us? 
laugh.gif

Are they holding us down and forcing us to buy their shoes? 

You left me speechless,thats not even worth commenting on,no wonder why JB is doing what there doing to us.
You coming at me?
They've been doing this for the last 4-5 years, what makes my purchase any different than yours or others?  Because I'm buying a pair of White Cement 3s that are gonna crack?
Boo hoo, we all know the quality is gone for good, why keep beating a dead horse?
Buy it or don't buy it, plain and simple now.

I hoop in my Retro and CDP Black Cement 3s and I bet that brings tears to your eyes too?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Nomadic, pay no mind to this dude "grownmedont".  He's just bitter for whatever reason. 

We are all aware of the brand, we are aware that 3's tend to crack at the midsole.

But honestly, there are times when they release a specific colorway or model and you think, wow why can't they make them like this all the time, and then you get the shoes with disgusting quality.

You take the good with the bad, but no one is forcing anyone to buy anything so....

ALL i ask for...forget the whole leather thing.....forget that....all i'm asking JB for are better painted midsoles. The paint on the recent III retros are disgusting...and destined to crack and chip. I want better paint....that's all JB....can you do that?

the cracking is a huge problem. my fire red iii and black cat ivs are cracking and i only wore them a handful of times. JB, please do a good job on these!!

Back
Top Bottom