Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by slamdunkspace

I will get it!

I'm sure you will Mr. Website promoter 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2 'simple' things need to improve with the Jordan 3 retro's:

1. Ankle support. Those 2009 True Blue's felt stiff as wood on your foot. No cushion.

2. Midsole cracking. It's ok if the midsoles crack and chip 2, maybe 3 years later. But 2 weeks later!? Unacceptable.

Other than that, these look very good. I'm sitting on two pairs of 03's and one of them are beat to death but I swear the cushion on them are alive and well.

I'm actually excited about these!

French; I'm thinking probably $150, due to hype..
eyes.gif

These and the cement 4's are my favorite pair of jordans of all time for the first time am going to cop 2 pairs 

And no one is stopping me  

Am ready to go to war with the resellers am not passing on this release not this time 

If you a reseller and you plan to cop 5 or more pairs at one spot watch out i got the goons out for you this time 
mad.gif

These are looking great! I wonder if they reinforced the toe box to prevent creasing like they've been doing as of late?

Anyway, I'm looking to scoop two pairs, I just hope they dont crack or chip within a few wears..

i hope they aren't uncomfortable
i think the '07 FR is the least comfortable out of
all the og colorway AJ3 retros
they feel like a belt is strapped around the toe box cutting
off the circulation to my toes (a lot of the new retros feel this way to me)

but this leather looks like the FR retro doesn't it?

Marqueesole pics are looking nice -but I really don't think you can accurately judge the leather on these until you see them in person.

I honestly thought the 2009 True Blues were one of the best retros JB produced in years (along with Carmine VIs) -I've worn mine to death & they do not have even a single hairline crack on the midsole.
As long as these white cements are of the same standard as those, I'll be a happy camper.

and the midsole aint lookin shiny n cheap. looks good. im excited

n excuse me but....

Deez are the best sneakers of all time....OF ALL TIME!!!

*KANYE SHRUG*

Originally Posted by thebeast23

and the midsole aint lookin shiny n cheap. looks good. im excited

n excuse me but....

Deez are the best sneakers of all time....OF ALL TIME!!!

*KANYE SHRUG*

CDP 3s and 4s weren't shiny either, but they still cracked all up.

Hopefully Marquee didn't dress the pig...these have grail status with me...sentimental style...come correct JB please...Marquee had those Piston VI's looking halfway decent...
sick.gif
...LOL

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

according to sneakernews.com the upper is synthetic leather...verdict is still out for me.
In this picture they certainly look like fake leather
air-jordan-iii-wht-cmnt-2011-07.jpg

no prob here these will be my certified beaters 
happy.gif

Fake leather? lol

That's synthetic leather/pleather

I like the "leather" they used on the 09 TB III's opposed to that monstrosity they used on the Fire Red III's

My biggest complaint for this retro is the paint on the midsole.....hope they changed that.

How does sneakernews know anything about the leather? They are seeing these through a computer screen just like we are.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Am I bugging or is that tongue tumbled leather ? If it is, I'm glad they changed it from the modern notoriety sample. OG or not, I always thought the tumbled tongue on the 03 retros looked better than the previous retro/original.
I noticed the tongue as well... I can go either way with the tumbled leather though... no big deal  
eyes.gif

However the synthetic leather deal would be an issue for me... I hate it.  I have stopped buying Superstars and Sambas because over night Adidas made them all synthetic leather.
sick.gif
 So I wouldn't put it past JB to cut corners as well.

Back
Top Bottom