Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Its weird they are up on NDC Europe and the limit is 5 so have to wait and see about the limit 
indifferent.gif

21kkmtc.png

I know for the CG XI's it was 3 and on sites look footlocker and champs the limit was 2. I guess its safe to say its going to be the same for this release.

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

what's the limit on these online? 2 pairs per? 3? I can't seem to find it online. Thanks in advance!

2 on NDC.
You sure its 2? 
Its been 3 for all the XIII releases and the CG XI's...
Release Reminder: Jordan Retro III "Cement" launches tonight around midnight EST. QTY limit 2. http://twitpic.com/3rjtxa
straight from the horse's mouth.. nikestore tweet from 6 hours ago

well if they don sell out on ndc i bet they ll be discounted on swoosh... just lke they did on the pearl foam release... anywho ... i ll try n gt em later online... if not i ll gt em in the am with no stress/// i knw they wont fly of the shleves that quick in the H.
all em stores got em !!! plus moms n pops

i think i'll just get up early and take my chances. i don't feel like waiting on shipping and all that.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

i'd like to inspect my pair before the purchase, but i'm at college with no footlocker near me, so i hope that my pair isn't bad.

btw, which site has proven to be more reliable, in terms of crashes and orders going through? NDC or Eastbay?

They both should be fine, Eastbay don't charge tax and they both have free shipping. Most crashes are from your Browsers connection to the site so if you have a decent ISP the connection should be fine. I copped the DB III's with no problem when others could not get on the site and they were a NDC exclusive unlike these

ok thanks for the help. eastbay it is. i hope the school's internet connection is working fine when i buy them

every one is gonna get their pair as for me im gonna sleep hard and ignore the snooze button to if Jordan brand didn't include that box less people would be interested.

Just got my pair from Nter GottaBdaShoes, Thanks Fam!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Glad i got this jacket a few years ago on clearance for $49.99 cause there were black stains on the cuffs and sides. Some stain remover and elbow
grease and the stains came right out
happy.gif

Went to the mall today and broke a few necks! found this clean Tee and Fitted at Champs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

394737953.jpg

394737970.jpg

I already have my 2 pairs, but I would like to wish those of you who want these good luck. I don't think that I can ever pass up on any OG colorways for the Jordan III's; especially this colorway, because I wanted these after I watched MJ wear these during the dunk contest back when I was 13 years old (1988). Ma Dukes & Pops wasn't having it. I can remember it like yesterday.

I'm going to kick back, hit F5 and watch the quantities drop off of the screen and sell out. I know some of you guy's doubt that they will sellout, but I don't.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by natrix916

Any word on NTSF?
NTSF is doing a lottery. Wristbands go out at 6AM, lottery begins at 7AM. They doing the lottery in a way where it wont matter what time you show up, just get there by 6:55 to get a number and pray.
laugh.gif

quick question, do you guys think that these will be as big as the cool greys in terms of release ?

i mean im not trying to wake up extra early but i figure that its not going to be as huge as the cool greys or am i completely wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom