Originally Posted by aj231020

they will not be discounted on swoosh.com just spoke to the Nike rep
Sorry Bro They Lied to You....
roll.gif

Good Luck Fellas!! 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

My gut tells me these are widely available for everybody... But then again you'll never know??

Just hope that you get ahead of re-sellers...

I think no discount on NDC, FNL always offer free shipping on New Releases, Eastbay here's a free shipping code URLEBV54...

Those CMFT Viz 11's are really starting to grow on me.. 
happy.gif
tongue.gif

The dude with the swoosh account that I was gonna meet up with, didnt even show up.

roll.gif
... What a CLOWN son.

Didnt respond to texts, phone calls or nothin.
roll.gif

Punk %*+ $$$%#.... Yes im mad, wasted mad gas on the trip out there.Its cool though... Just copp tomorow
pimp.gif

Goodluck and goodnight to y'all copping online. Will pick up my second pair tomorrow at the mall. I wanna make sure I get a clean pair and box to put on ice.

Anyone know if nike ships to an address different from your billing address? (ie. work)?

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

cant lie they r dope i think i could of sized down to a 9 tho they are kind of big
Should i size down too? I wear a 9.5 but i've been hearing they only fit about 1/4 of a size big.

Originally Posted by dkVCU

Anyone know if nike ships to an address different from your billing address? (ie. work)?
They have for me.

As long as the name on the card being used and the name of the person it is being shipped to is the same.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

cant lie they r dope i think i could of sized down to a 9 tho they are kind of big
Should i size down too? I wear a 9.5 but i've been hearing they only fit about 1/4 of a size big.
Yeah I been getting 10-10.5 on kicks lately and if they run "big" maybe a 10.. 

Back
Top Bottom