Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

whats funny is i copped my DS white/cement 3's off ebay for $170 shipped last year.

thats $6 more than if i walked to the store and bought this retro.
laugh.gif

but the quality is worth the 6 extra dollars.....

Originally Posted by MECKS

whats funny is i copped my DS white/cement 3's off ebay for $170 shipped last year.

thats $6 more than if i walked to the store and bought this retro.
laugh.gif

but the quality is worth the 6 extra dollars.....
copped mine sometime in july $200 meetup
with that being said and these being my grails minimum of 2 pairs, then 2 for my little cuz

dtb00201 wrote:[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]CDP 3s and 4s weren't shiny either, but they still cracked all up.
Hopefully that was fixed on these tho.... lets just stay optimistic bout this
ohwell.gif

dtb00201 wrote:

How does sneakernews know anything about the leather? They are seeing these through a computer screen just like we are.

My thoughts exactly
as bad as quality gets i doubt (hopefully) that they would ever turn to using "fake" leather

haha im just glad these are not being put on a package like the rumor way back of the slam dunk pack/ but i dont wanna jinx it lol/ these are instant copped 2x im a sucka for the IIIs/ pics are dope btw except for the price raise arghhhh!!!

They look better than I expected...but those are Marqueesole pics....can make dog %$@* look edible. In any case, I doubt the quality will be any worse than the fire red IIIs and these are a classic so I can see myself buying these for a little under retail.  

my true blue's are cracking after being worn 3-4x, you'd think jordan brand would care enough to find a solution after retro'ing like 5 different colorways. I mean these are an obvious buy, but it's unfortunate these shoes have such a short life. and no, i dont paint shoes, so that angelous paint is irrelevent. JB figure it out.

For the people who paint shoes, Don't you put some type of clear coat on at the end? I wonder if something along the lines of this could help with the cracking if we put it on new shoes.

I just bought a pair of the last retro and by far the comparison between these and the TB 3s and Fire red is totally different! Leather is much softer and cushion just feels better! Fitment too!

Originally Posted by h0opman31

I really hope the quality is superb on these.

laugh.gif
@ quality superb. You are not buying quality anymore, you are buying modern day JB products.
grin.gif
If the quality is even half way decent it'll be a miracle....but just expect paint chipping when they drop and people complaining about creasing after the first wear. Don't kid yourself....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom