Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by philaflava1

FYI - if you want better chance at securing your FNL order pay via Paypal. They're having issues with the CC processing tonight.
Eastbay will have a reup more than likely come Monday or Tuesday, same with Nike.

Before they re-up I hope they fill the orders that have already been placed.

Congrats to everybody who got theirs. 
pimp.gif

good thing I did my homework. Got 2 pairs on the way. Not lucky on line, no time tomorrow to cop. Hope everyone get theirs, this is a classic. Probably my 2nd to the las retirement shoe after the Concord 11's

yea i copped a 6.5 for my lady on eastbay but havent gotten the email yet...how fast do the emails come? i havent bough from eastbay in a minute so i dont remember

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Error on page

yall tripp'n, went to most sites, full size run. ima wait on the 3month reviews before i cop. no luck needed to cop these, only common sense needed. lmao hype beast saying they sold out of popular sizes . shoes look clean though. but dont get it twisted yall.

Shut you ##*$* %++ up, I can't order !%#%.
laugh.gif

Even though it appears as a FSR, Eastbay and Foot Locker hittin' folks with the
Strrrrike! Please click your browser's back button and take another swing at the following:

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes saying this was easy to get. Maybe if you're rockin' the 16GB of RAM with the i7 processor, then I'm not mad at y'all.
laugh.gif

I didnt have to use my i7
laugh.gif
I clicked add to cart just a sec or two after they were available and I waited 7 minutes. Went through checkout and was going to try and grab another but it gave me a two hour wait. Went Nike balls out and used my wireless connection and same laptop that failed me with the cool greys. If I dont buy another pair in store tomorrow I will never want to wear my first pair. Now I cant trust Eastbay rep about double boxing because he also said all the gear would be available including the jacket come friday night.
laugh.gif
Just messin but I wish there was more gear available even if it was just to look at.

Originally Posted by sneekrfiend078

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Ship to:
xxxx
xxxx
Houston, TX 770xx
Shipping Method: Ground
[image: Order Status]
Order Number: xxxxxx9871
Order Date: 01/22/2011
[image: product image]
Style: 136064-105
Air Jordan 3 Retro Men's Shoe
White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Blk
Size: 14
2 @ $150.00
Subtotal: $300.00

Always go to Non-flash first
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Tax: $24.75
TOTAL: $324.75
Did the non-flash site generate a confirmation page right away? I went straight through to the payment page and after confirming the order i didn't get a confirmation.
I got one right away.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Fnl doesn't even exist for me.Ndc is the best sight I could of copped 2 pairs.but I got them on hold from my local spot plus I can't wait to have them in my possession I hate waiting for shipping.

How many times are u going to keep telling us u have ur pairs on hold ? Really at this point does it really matter

Ship to:
xxxx
xxxx
Houston, TX 770xx
2 @ $150.00

Did the non-flash site generate a confirmation page right away? I went straight through to the payment page and after confirming the order i didn't get a confirmation.

what happened to all the hoodies/shirts/jackets that were "supposedly" gonna be online tonight?
Eastbay, Nike, and Ftl have basically the same product..

FNL still seems to have all the sizes... didn't check them all, just a few (sizes 9.5-10.5), and seemed to go all the way through checkout.\

Of course, FNL is used at your own risk... of having your money held for a week and then eventually returned to you with a lack of communication.

Free shipping & no tax for Cali residents 
pimp.gif

Eastbay came through in the clutch.  Good luck to everyone.

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

Ship to:
xxxx
xxxx
Houston, TX 770xx
2 @ $150.00

I got one right away.
Thanks for replying...looks like my order didn't go through on ndc...got one from finishline at least.

Ship to:
xxxx
xxxx
Houston, TX 770xx
2 @ $150.00

I got one right away.
I got one right away, and my confirmation email was right behind it
pimp.gif

why everybody going crazy n ordering online when u can pick up a pair in the mourning n have them right in your hands

for everyone in LI NYC here is a post on facebook:

Nike Roosevelt Field
Thank you to all the people that came out for the Air Jordan "Cement" III Retro launch. Here is a list of the sizes we still have left...7.5, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15. Quantity is limited. We will be open tomorrow at 10am.

the lakers and nugget game turned out not so good, but the warriors and kings is excitement.

Anyone else liking the eastbay system? 6min wait only. Clicked the link right when it came up.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Ship to:
xxxx
xxxx
Houston, TX 770xx
2 @ $150.00

I got one right away.
I got one right away, and my confirmation email was right behind it
pimp.gif

Good lookin' out...looks like no bueno for me then...got one from finishline..all good.

Back
Top Bottom