Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by jansen318ti

finishline.com has em, seemed a bit too easy but i got the confirmation email, ordered three pair which is more than FTL and EB...
FNL let me put 25 pairs of size 10.5 in my cart. You really think they have them? lol I did the same thing with the altitudes and dudes came in here a few days later crying that fnl messed them over. 

roll.gif
 at all you newbs who thought these would sit, these are all-time classics, real shoeheads know.

can't wait to read about yall cats scrambling to get your pairs tomorrow

Originally Posted by ed2trey

roll.gif
 at all you newbs who thought these would sit, these are all-time classics, real shoeheads know.

Glad I didn't sleep. got 2 pair from FNL and when I heard the uncertainty of them, went and got 2 pair from Eastbay. When all said and done, I will have my 2 pair either way.

I'm sick of waiting up for the confirmation e-mail. I'm going to bed and hopefully will awake to it. Good luck to everyone heading out tomorrow to grab them. If my school wasn't out in the middle of nowhere, I would definitely be joining you!

Posting from my BB so I can't quote but to Sneakrfiend, I was out and about so I set a reminder in my phone to go to the NDC non-flash at 11 central and it hadn't showed up yet. After a few refreshes it popped up but I had problems logging in and then I had to key in 3 different Nike GCs so I probably checked out around 11:35 CST. As soon as I finished there was a conf # and I checked the email and the conf email was there as well.

To Prince726, I wear a 14 so it's not wise, even with my connections, to drive all around the city trying to track down 2 or 3 pair of 14s when it's hard enough to even get just 1 in the first place.

And for all my peeps who came up short on the on-line tip with Eastbay, FTL's fiscal year ends on the 29th. Some pairs were actually held back on the store level and this may be the case with the online warehouse as well.

Also consider who's buying these shoes. The "urban" customer or hypebeast that would only cop because everybody else is coppin ain't gonna be at a cpu with the credit card in hand. So many of the "collectors" and "OG" fans I believe were the ones cleaning out the websites. I think it's gonna sell just like the white/red XIII - not a 1st day sellout but common sizes will go quick so don't sleep too hard on em.

^^^ they definitely are classics...this release brought me out of the wood work...got my one pair and still sitting on a fresh pair of 03's...might try and cop another pair tomorrow but all good if i don't...good luck to everyone

Some of you guys must live in Iowa or Montana where there's no such thing as a Footlocker or other Athletic stores eh? Not limited they LIE... But these will fly off the shelves no doubt...

sounds like most got their pairs.
pimp.gif
sad that some orders are back ordered until the 28th. I glad I got my pair from ndc. they always come thru.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

roll.gif

Yup.

These have been my first pair of J's I've copped in a couple years.  Glad I came out with 3.

Ordered a pair off of both finishline and their mobile site...It was a last resort and I'm not holding my breath. They did, however, come through with the Cool Grey's so we'll see.

No one said these word sit don't know why people in here keep saying that

But no one expected a day one sell out online wow

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Where's all the shirts and clothes?!? SMH at rumors

I posted a Tee and a fitted I found today at champs on page 187, also Also just a heads up but Someone posted a jacket that had red cement print on the shoulders and sleeves a few pages backAnd I saw it in person at champs at it's ugly IMO! It's not evenClose to matching it's more of a orange color then red

Back
Top Bottom